Solved

How can I improve my online lingerie and loungewear store?

Chicnovo
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey, hope you guy's are doing great!

I just started a online lingerie and loungewear brand , i just need a feedback on shopify store from you guys, is there any room for improvement or any tips??

https://chicnovo.com/ 

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1128 332 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Chicnovo,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

I love your store’s design, it looks so elegant and professional 😍. Based on my extensive knowledge in CRO, I recommend the following suggestions to improve your conversion rates:

1. Adjust Announcement bar

I realized that you offer 10% off for the first order but this information is not so attractive 😢. I just focus on the hot pink color of the hero banner below. You can consider changing the background color or increase the font size to make it more highlighted.

PageFlyKate_0-1703556667926.png

2.  Improve site speed

When I access the Dreamy Vibes Lounge collection, the screen initially shows as blank, and it takes roughly 10 seconds for the video to load. Enhancing the video's optimization or improving the website's loading speed could significantly reduce this delay. It’s important because customers are more likely to stay on a page that loads quickly.

Google recommends that you should aim for a page load time of under 2 seconds.

PageFlyKate_1-1703556667501.png

You can use these tools for measuring page speed include:

• Google PageSpeed Insights: Offers a straightforward score and tips to enhance page speed.
  • Lighthouse: More detailed and technical, providing in-depth page speed information.

3. Make the button in the same style

Uniform button styles match the store's brand, creating a unified look. This consistent design helps make the brand more recognizable and trusted by customers.

4. Add image for testimonials section

Adding images to the testimonial section of an online store makes it more appealing and easier to understand. Instead of just having text, pictures make it more engaging and draw more attention to the customer reviews. This makes customers more likely to read them.

PageFlyKate_2-1703556667403.png

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_3-1703556667996.png

5. Add trust badge Section

Like secure payment icons and official approval logos, assure customers of your store's legitimacy and security, particularly in clothing stores where product quality and payment safety are key concerns. Example: 

PageFlyKate_4-1703556667928.png

I hope you'll find these suggestions useful for boosting your store sales, even though the reply is a bit long.

And New Year 2024 is almost here, I wish you a season filled with joy, laughter, and love. Happy New Year!! 🥳 ♥️ 

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

stefansweb2020
Shopify Partner
134 10 5

Hey @Chicnovo are you planing to convert more with your store and not with your ads? Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Is answer for you focus on that, that can generate you over $200,000

Stefan Momcilovic
Founder of StefansWeb
https://stefansweb.com

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1128 332 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Chicnovo,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

I love your store’s design, it looks so elegant and professional 😍. Based on my extensive knowledge in CRO, I recommend the following suggestions to improve your conversion rates:

1. Adjust Announcement bar

I realized that you offer 10% off for the first order but this information is not so attractive 😢. I just focus on the hot pink color of the hero banner below. You can consider changing the background color or increase the font size to make it more highlighted.

PageFlyKate_0-1703556667926.png

2.  Improve site speed

When I access the Dreamy Vibes Lounge collection, the screen initially shows as blank, and it takes roughly 10 seconds for the video to load. Enhancing the video's optimization or improving the website's loading speed could significantly reduce this delay. It’s important because customers are more likely to stay on a page that loads quickly.

Google recommends that you should aim for a page load time of under 2 seconds.

PageFlyKate_1-1703556667501.png

You can use these tools for measuring page speed include:

• Google PageSpeed Insights: Offers a straightforward score and tips to enhance page speed.
  • Lighthouse: More detailed and technical, providing in-depth page speed information.

3. Make the button in the same style

Uniform button styles match the store's brand, creating a unified look. This consistent design helps make the brand more recognizable and trusted by customers.

4. Add image for testimonials section

Adding images to the testimonial section of an online store makes it more appealing and easier to understand. Instead of just having text, pictures make it more engaging and draw more attention to the customer reviews. This makes customers more likely to read them.

PageFlyKate_2-1703556667403.png

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_3-1703556667996.png

5. Add trust badge Section

Like secure payment icons and official approval logos, assure customers of your store's legitimacy and security, particularly in clothing stores where product quality and payment safety are key concerns. Example: 

PageFlyKate_4-1703556667928.png

I hope you'll find these suggestions useful for boosting your store sales, even though the reply is a bit long.

And New Year 2024 is almost here, I wish you a season filled with joy, laughter, and love. Happy New Year!! 🥳 ♥️ 

Kate - PageFly Team

Buntiform
Tourist
27 0 3

Wow this is an incredibly detailed answer.

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1128 332 329

Hi @Buntiform ,

I am so happy to have been able to help! Your success is my success. Have a wonderful day and best of luck with your online store! 🌷🛍

Happy new year 2024!️

Kate

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6339 579 1345

Frontpage hero image starts out strong but the containing site devolves into looking like every other quickly setup boxy overnight drop shipping store diminishing any effort.

The store is in a saturated industry with nothing to differentiate it from established brands besides an initial impression that the rest of the site doesn't follow through on.

An expensive question you need to figure out is why should anyone shop there and will typically have to be bandaged with a lot of adspend if not solved.

UX, possibly bad contrast you have a light grey , and light blue hover, colors for a light blue background in places such as the footer.

Use an accessibility contrast checker tool.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
183 12 48

Hi Chicnovo, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

First of all, your site looks quite wonderful and well-made. I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase your conversion rate: 

1. Call to action button. Add some call-to-action buttons under your products on your landing page, as well as on your product page. 

2. Sizing issues. Online shopping for intimate wear can be challenging because each brand seems to have slightly different sizes. Providing a sizing chart and size references for your intended audience (ie. UK size, US sizing) + the cup size of the bra can be helpful when choosing undergarments. Here's another Shopify store for reference: https://www.hellopeachiee.com

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 17.10.07.png

3.  Product reviews. Encouraging customer reviews can help boost buyer confidence when they are deciding whether to click the buy button or not. 

4. Influencer Collab. Since you have visually appealing products, it would be good to connect with micro-influencers, send them some of your pieces, and ask them to create some content for your social media as well as your Shopify store. 

5. Connecting online with offline. If you have a showroom / physical store, make sure to always be telling your customers about your online store, adding a quick card with your online store address provides your new customers a chance to purchase again without coming to your physical store. 

6. Testimonials. Try to showcase at least 5 testimonials on your site. Whether it's from friends and family, or your offline store customers. Having some social proof helps boost consumer confidence in your site. 

7. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) When you have some converting customers, ask them how they found out about your shop. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that.

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store