Solved

How can I improve my store for better conversion rates?

ynck
Visitor
1 0 1

Please do check my store and see what needs to be improve. Please share your insights for conversion rates and other feedback. Thank you

Store: ynck-clo.com

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3066

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ynck ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite simple. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Improve your sticky header

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website. 

PageFlyVictor_0-1674265437839.png

2. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons

The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.

Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyVictor_1-1674265582735.png

3. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each review and you can also add customers’ photos above their names to enhance trust in what they say, like this:

PageFlyVictor_2-1674265202897.png

Or

PageFlyVictor_3-1674265202920.png

• Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. 

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party review apps such as LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. 

4. Always highlight the core products and brand features

You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.

Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.

1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day

Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.

• If you already have products that people buy on Valentine’s Day, give them a little touch of love. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling a digital or a physical product.
  • If you don’t have a physical product, you can still curate special Valentine's Day offers around your services that can be used on Valentine’s Day like “two for one” or “buy one, get one” deals. 

2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly

Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.

PageFlyVictor_5-1674265203040.png

3. Create Gift Guides

As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma. 

You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this: 

• By Category: Valentine’s Day gifts for her/him, couples, teenagers
  • By Price Range: Best Valentine’s Day gift under $25, $50, $100
  • By Interest: Gift ideas for art lovers, dog lovers, and foodies

Hope all my suggestions will be helpful to you. Good luck and have a nice day! 

Cheers!

Victor | PageFy

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3066

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ynck ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite simple. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Improve your sticky header

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website. 

PageFlyVictor_0-1674265437839.png

2. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons

The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.

Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyVictor_1-1674265582735.png

3. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each review and you can also add customers’ photos above their names to enhance trust in what they say, like this:

PageFlyVictor_2-1674265202897.png

Or

PageFlyVictor_3-1674265202920.png

• Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. 

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party review apps such as LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. 

4. Always highlight the core products and brand features

You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.

Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.

1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day

Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.

• If you already have products that people buy on Valentine’s Day, give them a little touch of love. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling a digital or a physical product.
  • If you don’t have a physical product, you can still curate special Valentine's Day offers around your services that can be used on Valentine’s Day like “two for one” or “buy one, get one” deals. 

2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly

Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.

PageFlyVictor_5-1674265203040.png

3. Create Gift Guides

As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma. 

You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this: 

• By Category: Valentine’s Day gifts for her/him, couples, teenagers
  • By Price Range: Best Valentine’s Day gift under $25, $50, $100
  • By Interest: Gift ideas for art lovers, dog lovers, and foodies

Hope all my suggestions will be helpful to you. Good luck and have a nice day! 

Cheers!

Victor | PageFy

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

@ynck I’ve had a good look at your store and I have a couple suggestions on how you could make it even better. 
1) Customer testimonials boost the level of belief people have in the quality of your products. Therefore, I find them essential to have in any store.

2) Letting people know what others are buying or ordering in your store can be very essential for driving growth. For example, when a potential customer sees a lot of people ordering the “bitch please” shirt while looking through your store, the chances that they will order it too greatly increases. You can install the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders to do this for you.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
Increase sales with the Bundle app for Shopify merchants.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 538

Hello @ynck,

This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. 

If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.

I have taken a look at your store. Below are few suggestions:

1. Add sections like 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
8. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
9. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. Let flareAI help to get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing