Solved

How can I enhance my Shopify store for better customer engagement?

SM23
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello, I am a new seller, and I am wondering how I can improve my store in order to effectively attract customers and get them to purchase items. So far I have built what I believe to be a fairly decent store, however, since I do not have much experience in the field, I am not sure if what I am doing will work. Check it out, and tell me how I can improve: Website Link Here   

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SM23.

Thanks for reaching out. 

I appreciate that you have provided with your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed you are not using an announcement bar on your homepage. You can add an announcement bar to the homepage to inform your customers of any ongoing discounts or free shipping offers that may be available. This is a great way to get your visitors browsing and create a buyer incentive. 

What do you think about including a slideshow section as the first section on the homepage? This will make the homepage more engaging and interactive for your visitors. It can also allow you to showcase more of your products and allow your visitors to learn more about the products without having to scroll. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite product in the slides. 

You can also add social media icons to the footer of the store. This can provide your customers with a sense of security as it provides business legitimacy. You can add social media icons to the footer of your online store by navigating to the Theme Editor and selecting Theme Settings. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
SM23
Visitor
2 0 1

Go ahead

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SM23.

Thanks for reaching out. 

I appreciate that you have provided with your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed you are not using an announcement bar on your homepage. You can add an announcement bar to the homepage to inform your customers of any ongoing discounts or free shipping offers that may be available. This is a great way to get your visitors browsing and create a buyer incentive. 

What do you think about including a slideshow section as the first section on the homepage? This will make the homepage more engaging and interactive for your visitors. It can also allow you to showcase more of your products and allow your visitors to learn more about the products without having to scroll. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite product in the slides. 

You can also add social media icons to the footer of the store. This can provide your customers with a sense of security as it provides business legitimacy. You can add social media icons to the footer of your online store by navigating to the Theme Editor and selecting Theme Settings. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog