How can I increase my conversion rate on Shopify?

Elizabeth_Chris
Tourist
11 1 6

Hi, I would appreciate if anyone with free time could review my website: Rough Crystal Jewelry | Handcrafted by Bailey | Shop Now! (ringcrush.com) and offer suggestions on increasing conversion rate. Appreciate any tips or tricks. 

Replies 10 (10)
Lanresdev02
Excursionist
38 1 3
Okay

Give me a minute let me review your store

Lanresdev
Lanresdev02
Excursionist
38 1 3

Hi,

I understand that  sales is the purpose of any business even to ecommerce store owners.

But there are still some guidelines that still need to be taken. 

I must admit you have quite a great product niche and your store is well set up whereas somethings are missing. 

Shipping policy , refund policy is omitted , there is no difference between your footer menu and the body. 

I understand you really want to make sales, which is normal but your visitors need to trust your brand before they can purchase and part of the genuine things to help make them trust your brand are omitted .

Lanresdev
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3782 748 788

Hi @Elizabeth_Chris 

First of all, congrats you on creating a beautiful store on Shopify. I checked it and could see that you had invested much effort in building a professional and elite website. I hope my suggestions below can help you improve the conversion rate

1. Add Quick View Feature

jewerly1.png

Quick view is a great feature that help you allow the site visitors to check your products and add them to their carts, without having to leave the homepage/the collection page to access each item page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => increase the conversion rate more quickly. You can take a look at the quick view app on Shopify.

2. Add Live Chat

Live chat is a great way to enhance the conversion rate on your page. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors. When it comes to live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.

3. Create The 'About Us' Section

Secondly, you should create an 'About Us' page to tell your brand story, and create a more emotional experience for the site visitors when they visit your website. Furthermore, adding another 'About Us' section to the homepage is also a good choice to create a logical customer journey on your website. In my opinion, here is what 'a logical customer journey' means:

Visit homepage => read the 'About Us' section => know your brand => explore products.

product 2.png

4. Add The Testimonials

Lastly, let people who are already your customers speak for you. Zendesk reported that positive online reviews affect the purchasing decisions of 90% of respondents. Therefore, I highly suggest you should add a testimonial section on your homepage to enhance the brand credibility and also improve the conversion rate.

If you find my answer helpful for you. Please mark it as a solution. Thank you so much and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Elizabeth_Chris 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. After reviewing your store, I would suggest you focus on eCommerce marketing tools. Consider the following features and I hope it will work for you.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

77.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile

66.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 50 92

Hi, @Elizabeth_Chris!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. Your store is very polished and easy to navigate. Your menu is also great with all of the organized sections and your product photos are aligned with a white backdrop. This makes for a very pleasant shopping experience! I did notice that the banner on your homepage is not as high quality as the other media on the page:

08-38-50469-74305

This is likely caused by compression. I suggest reuploading the photo with correct dimensions or selecting a new one all together. Feel free to check out our guide on Adding Free Stock Photos to browse high quality images. You can also look to add a splash of movement to your homepage by introducing some branding material through slideshows or displaying custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store.

Another great suggestion is to add Shopify Inbox to your shop. This app allows you to interact with potential customers and provide tailored recommendations if they have any questions regarding your artwork or shipping. This is done through a chat option that is located directly on your store and integrates with other messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat. Take a look at our Shopify Inbox Guide on how to set this up. 

We also have some great articles that go over how to increase your conversion rate and drive traffic to your store. Check our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' and 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as they will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales. 

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives and how you are using social media to promote your brand! Have you linked your social media accounts to your store to start selling in multiple channels?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Elizabeth_ChrisThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions to make your store even better and drive conversions:

Some good points of your store:

• visually appealing.
  • great items.
  • great store layout, looks organized.

- On the homepage, add a title to this section. 

AiTrillion_0-1631253102862.png

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the products on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_1-1631253782830.png

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to let customers take an action on it. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Run email and push campaigns targeting the right audience. Target your customers in real time. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Shopipro
Excursionist
24 0 2

I would love to help, but let me know what have done before to generate sales through the store.

And if you haven't done anything then I have recommended marketing sales funnel for you.

LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
64 1 8

Hi @Elizabeth_Chris 

LimeSpot Personalizer App could help with your conversion rate for your website. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and do not charge anything until we actually drive sales for you. Let me know if you're interested? I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business
flareAI
Shopify Partner
712 61 198

Hello @Elizabeth_Chris,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu so that its easy to navigate back to Home page.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Products' sections to help customers keep updated on your store's product trends.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Is Ads & SEO Failing? Up to 40% of paid ads are clicked by competitor bots and also SEO takes more time & money. Customers trust Google Search more than Ads. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI, The automated cure for your wasted Paid Ads & SEO spend, helps you to get sales from the best FREE sales channels like Google Search.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

Shopipro
Excursionist
24 0 2

You can use forum marketing funnel and social networks to spice up sales in your store or website.