Hi, my shop has been active for over a month and I have no sales, I have tried advertizing on pinterest, facebook, tik tok, instagram, i get some traffic but very few add to carts-So far i have about 1000 impressions since i started and 12 add to carts so not great. Do i need more products? Better products? Do i need a better designed website? I know ppl say to put reviews on and try to make your website look reliable but i havn't sold anything yet so i dont have any reviews to put up. My shop speed score is 73 so that part should be fine. I have attached my website url so any insight would be so appreciated!
Hey, don't worry, you will get there! I'm happy to hear that at least you had 12 add to carts from 1k impressions. It's a start! Now, we need to understand a few more things:
1. Are your visitors mostly from the US? Cause, if not, this banner is innocuous for visitors, and just wastes space.
2. This image is somewhat stretched. I highlighted just an area of it, but the entire hero image looks a bit low-res. This is bad, you usually want your images to be as high res without compromising speed as you can.
3. The title and subtitle being white have low contrast with the background, it can affect reading and also look a bit unprofessional too
4. The second banner adds an extra bit of information after the visitor has already read the first banner. Consider summing it all up in just one banner.
5. You are having many visitors and lots of them are bouncing, right? So, consider adding an FAQ here. Even if you don't know what questions to put there, the app I represent, for example, gives you plenty of ideas with AI, so you don't have to worry about that.
Also, 73 is pretty much ok indeed, so I agree that this part looks fine, too!
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Improve image quality
The first 5-second impression is really important. The banner image looks a bit blur. You should improve its quality.
2. Style Product Price to Be Highly Visible
Place the product price in the “Buy” section and increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.
3. Add “Add to cart" button for each product
An add-to-cart button is especially effective for visually-driven products that require little information to be bought. In these cases, an add-to-cart button allows people to quickly grab and checkout without being directed to many pages
4. Add more content to the homepage
- Benefit section
Add benefit section in the middle of the homepage and highlight the benefits
- Add Featured products
Featuring products means dedicating a section on your homepage for the specific product(s) that you want to draw attention to.
5. Site speed
Pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
It's great that you're already advertising on multiple platforms to drive traffic to your store. Here are some potential reasons why you're not getting sales.
1. Product selection
It's possible that your product selection is not appealing to your target audience. Take a look at your competitors' products and see what they offer. Consider offering unique products that your competitors do not offer.
2. Product pricing
If your products are priced too high, they may not be attractive to your target audience. Research your competitors' pricing and adjust your pricing accordingly.
3. Website design
Your website design may not be user-friendly or visually appealing. Consider optimizing your website for conversions by adding clear calls-to-action, improving your website speed, and creating a seamless checkout process.
4. Target audience
Your advertising may not be reaching your target audience effectively. Consider refining your target audience and creating more specific ad campaigns to reach them.
Customers may not trust your store if you do not have any reviews or trust signals. Consider adding social proof such as customer reviews and trust badges to build trust with potential customers.
You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. Advertising strategy
Your advertising strategy may not be effective. Consider optimizing your ad copy and targeting, adjusting your budget, and testing different ad formats to see what works best for your store.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By showcasing your social media profiles in the footer, you can raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
8. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
9. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
10. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
11. The product image is not clear on the white background
Overall, it's important to continue experimenting and refining your strategy until you find what works for your store. Don't be discouraged by the lack of sales, and continue to learn and optimize your store to drive more conversions.
Kudos to your hard work, dedication, and efforts. You have done a great job, and don’t worry. Everything can be fixed with attention to detail.
No, you don’t need to increase your advertising. efforts, instead, you should focus on your store redesigning and marketing strategy.
After analyzing your Shopify store, we have identified the following issues that may be contributing to your lack of sales.
These are significant issues affecting your sales. Hence, consider reworking them first.
We hope these suggestions help! Building a successful online store takes time and effort, so don't give up. Keep testing and refining your strategy until you find what works best for your business.
We are always here for you in case you need any help anytime.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023