how do i know when im done with set up

karole
2 0 0

i feel like i need help with this i don't think i have got enough ifo to start yet

Replies 2 (2)
Luna
Shopify Staff
309 32 41

Hey, @karole.

Thanks for reaching out here. I'm excited to hear that you're working towards launching your store. Congrats! Before you launch, there are some important things to consider.

My first suggestion is to review our Step-by-Step guide for creating an online store. When you feel ready, I recommend reviewing our Shopify Store Launch Checklist. Some of the highlights include:

1. Adding a custom domain
  2. Installing relevant sales channels
  3. (Optional) Customizing your email/SMS notifications
  4. Setting up your store for marketing (tracking and analytics)

There are many important things to consider, and for this reason, it’s easy to miss a simple but critical step in a successful business launch. When you need something to go well, a checklist can help reduce ambiguity and streamline the work that needs to get done.

Keep in mind that your store doesn't need to be perfect right away, there is lots of room for improvement as you go. You want to feel confident enough in your store at launch that you are willing to put time and money into marketing and you are willing to accept feedback to improve over time.  

I'd love to hear more about the new business venture you've started. What type of products are you selling? Who is your target audience

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
309 32 41

Hey, @karole.

Just checking in with you to ensure that you get all the support needed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog