How do you like our new site built with Shopify Hydrogen?

ndrtek
Shopify Partner
12 0 9

Hello everyone... just wanted to share our most recent headless deployment using Shopify Hydrogen and Contentful for CMS. I welcome your feedback!

https://mattresswarehouse.com/

Gabe

https://endertech.com/

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1130 332 330

Hi @ndrtek ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder. Actually, I have a little knowledge about Headless, but I have experience in improving CRO for landing pages. Thus, I would love to provide my recommendations for your store. I have just some small things for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) buttons
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they most want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. I found that you have many CTA buttons on the same styles, the merchants might be distracted and don't know where should they go.

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, and which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

PageFlyKate_0-1685331374518.png

2. Highlight Trust and Social Proof

Building trust is essential for an online store, especially when selling products like mattresses. Consider incorporating elements of social proof, such as customer testimonials, reviews, and trust badges, to reassure visitors of the quality and reliability of your products and services. These elements can help alleviate concerns and increase the credibility of the brand.

3. Improve your footer

Your footer is including too much information right now. Some of them were listed on the header. The footer section appears quite cluttered and overwhelming. Consider simplifying the design and organizing the content in a more structured manner. The footer should provide important information that visitors may be looking for, such as contact details, customer service information, and links to essential pages. This can include links to categories, product collections, FAQs, and other relevant sections. Well-structured navigation in the footer can improve overall site usability and make it easier for visitors to find what they're looking for.

PageFlyKate_1-1685331542720.png

Besides, Father's Day is just around the corner, it's an opportune time to enhance your store's conversion rate. I've compiled some valuable tips that can potentially elevate your store's performance:

• Offer special discount
  • Provide personalized gift options
  • Create gift sets
  • ​​Create Father's Day gift guides
  • Engage with your audience on social media
  • Run social media campaigns

PageFlyKate_4-1685331871133.png

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope my solutions can help you improve your CRO.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.