How do you like our website?

Amoreira
2 0 1

Our website Amoreira.de just launched and we were wondering if somebody has feedback and tips for us relating to Ads.

Replies 6 (6)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Amoreira 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it 

• Add the CTA button on the banner: Your banner is quite attractive and perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important roles in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Add more highlight products: When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. Therefore, you should put more highlight products on your homepage so that customers can easily approach them
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Change or resize images:  Most images on your homepage look oversized and have low resolutions when I view them on my laptop. I think you should improve it to enhance customers experience

Product page

• Add video about your products: About 85% of younger buyers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video. Therefore, showing Youtube videos in your store is also a good way to attract customer’s attention and boost sales better. To add video easily on your Shopify, let’s check out this blog How to embed Youtube video into Shopify
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Please give me a Like if you find it helpful.

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3794 750 790

Hi @Amoreira, I would like to give some feedbacks on your website:

1. The front page: 

The front page is of utmost importance as it poses the first impression on viewers. Thus, you need to spend more efforts on this page.

More high-quality pictures are suggested, because currently, the girl wearing blue jeans only indicates you are selling jeans, but can not tell your vibe, your style and your brand story. 

Logo should be added and shop owners tend to place their logo in the left corner (under the currency choice). 

Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.

fb 15.png

2. The footer: 

The text is black and white so you need to change the background into another colour - a brighter one could help the text outstanding. 

fb 16.png

3. The selling products page:

It will be nicer to place ratings and reviews under the products. Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions

4. Blog is a good solution to improve SEO performance of your website, which helps users search for your products easily. Moreover, you can tell stories relating to your postcard, that would make your products more attractive and valuable.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2499 343 1666

Hi @Amoreira,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having a sticky menu: This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Having a prominent search bar

The search bar is of great convenience for your customers if they wanna find out anything. In this case, you should use the search icon instead of the “Search” text.

PageFly_0-1631160473867.png

2. Having featured slideshow which can display exactly what you are providing

As you can see, the featured images seem to be cut off and blurred too much. It’s really hard to catch the eyes of your customers within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. Therefore, I’d love to suggest you change it into another featured banner.

PageFly_1-1631160475290.png

3. Having CTA button on your featured slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. So, why not place them under these collections?

Obviously, it’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page.

PageFly_2-1631160475061.png

And, it would be ideal if all CTA buttons have the same styling because it helps increase the conversion rate. The section below has CTA buttons with different styling from other CTA buttons on the top section. Please take another look at it.

PageFly_3-1631160475056.png

4. Align content 

This section has a good layout. But the “Girls collection” and its CTA button are not aligned on the left side as other collections. So, you need to adjust this again, dear!

PageFly_4-1631160475306.png

5. Best-seller

I highly recommend that these products should have a hover state for the product images. That would evoke the customers’ curiosity and they would definitely click on it to explore more or even to buy it. Moreover, you should highlight the price out of the product titles with another color/size. Please kindly remember that you should provide a short description of the product under its name. In that way, I bet you would have more unique clicks.

PageFly_5-1631160475122.png

And it might be more attractive if you put the “SALE” badge on the product image as well.

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @Amoreira 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you consider using some eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding an Instagram gallery on your homepage. Turn your Instagram into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. You can link your profile to the store and turn your visitors into customers. 

GG.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @AmoreiraThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions:

- Add a title on the banner image and add a call to action button on it. Quality of the banner image is not good. Add high quality images.

AiTrillion_0-1631254842552.png

- On the homepage:

• add a section of trending & new arrivals, recently viewed products. 
  • you can add a Instagram Feed.

You need to add some marketing tools in your store which will help you to get consistent sales by engaging the traffic coming to your store through ads. Before running ads make your store ready to capture the traffic: 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 51 93

Hi, @Amoreira!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

Congratulations on launching your business! I enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. I can see that your storefront is highly optimized for mobile devices, this is great as it’s likely that most of your audience will browse from mobile. 

I do like your homepage and the use of the lifestyle banner photo, but I do suggest resizing them as well so that they are optimized for a desktop browser as well. At the moment, the images look fairly stretched out and as a result, have lost some quality.

10-16-69718-34449

To fix this, you will need to ensure that your images fit the recommended dimensions of your theme and are of good quality. This also gives off a professional look to your storefront and builds customer trust. 

Another suggestion is to update your home navigation to include tabs like Shop, Contact us, and About us. These should be chosen carefully as you want to guide the customer to what you want them to do most. If you’d like to add more tabs to your menu, I recommend adding a FAQ and a store policy section to further motivate your audience to trust your brand. 

You mentioned that you are looking for some tips with running ads. I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives and what you are doing to promote your brand. Are you using Facebook, Instagram, or Google to advertise? Are you targeting a specific demographic? 

Feel free to check out our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' as this will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales. Along with, 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as it goes over all the different tools you can use to drive more customers.

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog