I observed a few points on your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add trust badges. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
I hope those are helpful for your website:)
Hi @rarbe ,
Your website is organized well. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- Add live chat to make your store become more real, and the customer will feel satisfied and believe that whenever they have questions they would receive responses quickly.
- Use open new tab links in the footer section of the pages, which make your visitors spend more time on your website and also reduce the bound-rate time
- The footer seems so close to the products, you could consider to make it further and change the color to attract consumers more.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
1. Home page
1.1. Hero section
- I assume this hero section image is still there from the Christmas so I suggest you to change it
- The CTA button (which should be the most outstanding) seems to be overshine by the text "10%". I think you should make it bigger and with another vivid color to make it more outstanding
- You should use some real model or product image rather than graphic design cause the real ones are more eye-catching
1.2 Collection List
- The collection title is an image but this image is of low quality so I suggest you to use Text on this to make sure it displays as good as possible
- You can add the hover image for each collection image
1.3. Featured Product
- You put 2 products on the right so the layout looks quite bizzare. I even think that these two watches are one
2. Product List Page
- you should include hover image, CTA button
3. Product Page
- You should include in-scale product image
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
You're doing a good job so far, the shop looks fine and it is easy to navigate.
Here is my feedback
You see this section, I think it can be done better than this
1. Use a bigger and high-quality image to showcase your collections (the four on top)
2. Give the collections and their buttons enough space for each (the two on the right)
3. Use animations to make it cool, you're selling cool gadgets and your store should express that idea too.
the way you expect people to feel when they wear your watches, try to use your website to give off those feelings.
I hope you find this useful?
A tool I believe can really improve your store and increase your sales is a smart search and filter app
Click here to see a smart search and filter app at work
If you would like to implement a smart search and filter APP in your store. I would recommend you try out the Ultimate Search and Filter Shopify app. I know you will find it useful.
Best of Luck out here!