How is the design of my store?

ZaDu
Explorer
69 0 22

Please give me feedback on my store design. Thankyou!

URL: https://zadulighting.com

Replies 5 (5)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @ZaDu 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks Nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky Header for easy navigation on the Header section.

Add ATC(add to cart) Button on the products.

Add more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

Organize the product page and make sure to occupy empty space.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3731 738 782

Hi @ZaDu 

I have some suggestions for you: 

- Sticky menu: I believe that it will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they don't have to scroll up anytime they need to explore more about your site and your products.

- Favicon: Your favicon is quite unclear

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 18.06.08.png

- Your message and CTA is not attractive. I think the background image is not suitable so you can reduce opacity level. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 18.01.48.png

- You can try to add the CTA under the products to help the customers make a purchase more easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 18.06.00.png

Good luck!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
ZaDu
Explorer
69 0 22

Thanks for the feedback! How would I implement the CTAs beneath the products?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ZaDu, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add the 'Wall Lamps' section on the homepage.

- Make sure the pricing is as per the customers you are targeting.

- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications and bring back customers to your store by notifying them about the latest updates & offers.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hello, @ZaDu 

It is Growave. I loved your store for its minimalism. There are some recommendations to make customers’ shopping experience comfortable. 

First of all, I want to mention the pagespeed on mobile is quite low. I recommend you to reduce issues in order to avoid loosing new potential customers.

Growave_0-1615896163843.png

1. Stick the menu bar on the head of store. It disappears when the user scrolls down, and it takes time to scroll back to the top to see more pages. 

Growave_1-1615896163876.png

1. Complement referral program to your store. I think that your lightings are specified, fashionable and can be used in different studios. So, reach out influencers, cooperate with them on referral conditions. Our App can help you to adjust different options and discounts.
  2. Social Login App would help you gather all interested in your products leads. It allows users to log in easily using social accounts. Once, you have your base - advertise features and offers to targeted people. It saves money and make users’ experience more comfortable.

Clarify any question you would have by replying to this post. Like this post if you feel inspired by these new steps to grow! Good Luck!

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave