How likely would you be to buy from my website based of appearance?

Tropii
Tourist
4 0 1

Good Evening All,

I would like to get some overall feedback on my website. I own a streetwear clothing brand. I started out only catering to women and recently added menswear. Based off the layout, images, colours and simple navigation. If you was looking for streetwear ie, joggers, hoodies, T-shirt’s etc. And you stumbled across my website, would you purchase and if not what is about the website that would stop you. This is my first website and I’d appreciate honest feedback. Thank you so much  

Website - tropiiloungewear.com

Instagram: tropii_loungewear 

Awesome Shopify store @Tropii  and congrats on your first store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product and you have tons of great photos on IG
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Tropii
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much for your insight, I highly appreciate that and will use what you’ve told me and the link

0 Likes

Hi @Tropii 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.3 Add the product details of featured products

On the home page, you can choose some featured products to add product details for each of them so customers will have a general view of the products

You can add a short description and include the price as well as ATC buttons or click more to view them on the product pages.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://tropiiloungewear.com/collections/tops

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use Load more button instead of pagination 

Women's Tops _ Ladies Tops Online _ TropiiLoungewear – Tropii Loungewear 2021-08-05 09-03-57.png

Generally, customers are discouraged from browsing more of the product list that has multiple pagination links (the number of pages) and they spend more time on the first page. 

By using the Load more button (you can have it with PageFly), customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers and decrease the bounce rate.

3. Product page

https://tropiiloungewear.com/collections/tops/products/high-neck-tropii-london

3.1 Provide a comprehensive size guide that includes a measuring guide and conversions

Sites that ship internationally or have significant international traffic should ensure the size chart lists not only physical measurements but conversions to other sizing systems.

If the customers cannot be sure about the appropriate size, they can abandon pursuing the product without access to conversion information.

3.2 Have a section for customers to leave their reviews

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Tropii
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Hope all is well. 

I appreciate that detailed insight. I will take everything you said in to consideration

0 Likes
Tropii
Tourist
4 0 1

This is great feedback, thank you so much. So far I’ve implemented two things you’ve suggested. It is 3.30am lol, so I’ll look into the rest when I wake up. I really appreciate your help

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 34 379

Hi @Tropii 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. Selling online is difficult because selling in any form tends to be difficult. However, today selling online is the most popular business and once you get good apps and tools, it became much easier and more profitable.  Starting any kind of business is challenging and on average you will have to struggle for at least 2–3 years just to hit your breakeven point. Therefore, I would like to recommend you implement e-marketing tools and keep working on the current product range. I hope it'll work for you.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Gain Reviews 

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Add Loyalty and Reward feature

The loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.  I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through referral programs, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with watches and accessories on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

Screenshot_1.png

oo.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes