How to add afterpay icon to footer (DAWN THEME)

hennrylam
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with adding the afterpay payment icon on my footer?

I'm currently using DAWN theme and can't seem to find any solutions online.

store url: theuniversalbar.com.au / password: dota2

Reference photo:

hennrylam_0-1634687304749.png

Thank you in advance

Henry L

Replies 2 (2)
thegiftshop
Tourist
4 0 2

IF YOU LIKE THE ONE ON MY SITE WWW.THEGIFTSHOP.SITE

I DID IT WITH THE TRUST ME APP FREE APP IN THE APP STORE

I'D ALSO LOVE YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK ON MY STORE

Kimi
Shopify Staff
233 32 64

Hi, @hennrylam!

As Afterpay is an alternative payment provider outside of Shopify, they would have a documentation on how to implement their payment icon onto your Shopify store's footer. I've taken a look at their FAQ page and they have provided instructions here, under the Shopify Themes heading, on how you can achieve this.

If you're not comfortable with coding or are having issues with integrating this, you can also reach out to Afterpay's team as it looks like they can help with setting up their payment gateway. You'd just need to give them access to your store, as mentioned on their FAQ page.

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you're using Afterpay for your store's alternative payment gateway? If your store is eligible, we also have Shopify's very own Shop Pay Instalments available. Shop Pay Instalments offers customers the option to split their purchase into four equal, interest-free payments too. You can read more about this on our FAQ page here.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog