How to close online store finding it difficult

darshmasale
1 0 0

Dear Support system,

We are unable to close our online store for some reason.

Please help.

darshmasale@gmail.com

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1503

@darshmasale 
Check out this link to know more About the close of your online store.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
Hilary
Community Manager
Community Manager
549 78 114

Hi, @darshmasale

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you're looking to close your store, and are having troubles doing so. Is there anything we can do to help you keep your store up and running? 

Otherwise, thanks @Zworthkey for sharing our help document on how to close your store. There are some important considerations and reminders about what to do before closing your store so I recommend reading through that document in full. Once you are ready, and follow the listed steps in the help document to close your store, what step are you getting stuck on? Please share a screenshot of any errors you are seeing, or why you are unable to close your store successfully and I'd be happy to help troubleshoot with you further. 

Do you have any outstanding invoices? Any invoices will need to be paid before being able to close your store, this can be a common issue. Let me know how this goes! 

Hilary | Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @darshmasale,

We show you how to close your store in this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook