How to contact a seller

kenquiz
1 0 0

On Thursday I purchased an item from one of your sellers and paid for it as a guest. The payment was taken but no confirmation of the order has been received. 

I would like to make sure that the order has been received and is being processed but it seems if you don't have a confirmation mail it can't be processed, and there is no other way to contact the seller or raise an issue with Shopify.

Can anyone suggest any help please

Thanks

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
156 22 20

Hi @kenquiz, thanks so much for reaching out here.

As Shopify is software used by merchants to build their businesses upon, I would have no access to information regarding your order. However with that being said, I do completely understand this is disappointing. The easiest and best way to sort this out would be to get in touch with the store directly if possible: Does the store website have a contact phone number, email or social media link posted on their store front?

If at least 30 days have passed and you have neither received the item, nor had a reply from the merchant, then I would advise reaching out to your bank for their advice on next steps to take. If you feel concerned this store may present a threat of fraud, you can use our "Report a merchant" function here. All stores submitted here are sent directly to our legal team for them to review. 

I have some additional information and resources here which may of help in reaching out to the store. I wish you all the best going forward!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes