How to Increase Adult traffic to Adult toy store

Solved
MichaelTan31
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, 

I just wanted anybody to do a run down analysis of our store on how to bring more traffic that will convert into buyer after a feww visits, we do have around 200 visits in the span of 24 hours on a daily basis, but we just need tips on how to convert those into buyers or sales and to add more traffic as well, we got all our traffic mostly from our social media accoounts and forums.

our website is www.humanlikesexdolls.com

Accepted Solutions (5)

Accepted Solutions
Blizz_406
Tourist
14 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 

I have gone through your website URL and I can see that is pleasant to visit

but are you contented right now with the structure of the website because

Publishing your website to send traffic your way to the right targeted audience who are willing to purchase the same and exert product you are selling. Provided they aren’t spammy, your website URL because they are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

if my information is useful kindly hit like and accept my suggestion

Thanks

View solution in original post

DanSP
Shopify Partner
169 13 44

Hi @MichaelTan31, you can try to promote your site in adult forums. 

Dan from Ryviu

PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 3 12

Hi @MichaelTan31 

Your store looks grate. try make the shipping banner slides and also try using animated favicon or text to draw your customers attention back to your store if will shift to other browsers.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you with store management and eventually gain customer satisfaction and able to sell more.

Let me know if you need help. You may also check links on our valuable apps that provide real-time solutions

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

Hi,

My 2 cents.

The essence of good sales is always trust. because of the nature of goods sold, there would be traffic coming but conversion requires trust.

There are many scams running in adult industry in general. You need to understand you are part of that image. So build on branding and trust.

Some tips,

Your products are expensive, expensive products from unknown brand with little credibility are hard sell. Start selling toys which are cheaper and easier to market.

dont see your store as a whole, its a collection of products, build on a portfolio which is easier to market.

Next go big on content marketing, sale is the last step in conversion process, you need to put your brand name out there.

add some realistic photos of your products, it looks much more trust worthy.

add mental comparisons on product pages which will further nudge the customer to potentially buy like less than annual subscription of popular adult website.

also define your target audience clearly, go find them at right places.

Hope I was helpful.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1948 271 1430

Hi  @MichaelTan31 ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase sales

1. What I like about your store are: 

• The Navigation bar is sticky: People will be able to explore your webpage in a more comfortable and regulated manner with a sticky navigation bar.
  • Drop down menu allows customers to easily have general information about your products.
  • Having a live chat shows how you care about your customers.
  • Your products images are of high quality and making hover images is a great idea to bring customers' general idea about the product. 

2.Recommendations:

2.1. Including strong message and CTA button on your hero banner

Make the call-to-action button the most prominent feature on the hero banner, since it can help you enhance traffic and conversion rates. However, to make your banner more harmonious, try utilizing center alignment and a transparent color backdrop for an inspiring heading.

PageFly_0-1636798191783.png

2.2. Prices should be displayed more outstanding

Customers love discounts. It is a wise choice to have prices on HomePage which will save both customers and your time in avoiding the uncomfortable budget questions. Thus, it would be great if the prices are appealing to customers. Moreover, the calls to action serve as transitions between the phases of the buyer’s journey. They instruct the user on what to do next, prompting them to take immediate action. It would be better to include Add to cart buttons on your products. I will take our Valentine sales Template as an example for this: 

PageFly_1-1636798191616.png

2.3. Add Core Brand information

Promotional banners are helpful, but they would be more inviting to customers if they were separated into larger parts. Buyers are typically interested in any additional perks they may be eligible for.

PageFly_2-1636798191556.png

Free shipping, return policies, and any warranty or guarantee information may all help to improve users' opinions of a site or brand by ensuring them that it is reliable. The Homepage is a good place to highlight such regulations in an easy-to-understand way. Such information, which is on many users' minds, can help build trust and encourage people to explore the site further. Consider our Comfy Template as an example:

PageFly_3-1636798192507.gif

2.4 Add product core features:

Customers are sometimes more concerned with unique selling attributes than with price, such as the usage of environmentally friendly items or the lack of animal experimentation. It's critical to discuss important aspects that could be highlighted on the site. Before committing to investigating things, shoppers may have a better knowledge of the brand's most significant attributes. With your products, it is important to show this kind of information such as their materials, where, how they are made, is it suitable for sensitive skin or not… For example, like our Testa Tea Template: 

PageFly_4-1636798364571.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add Testimonials section or include both the user rating average and number of rating : Your message is quickly magnified to its greatest potential when you mix client testimonials with other effective marketing methods.

The Holiday season is coming with many important days. We bet you are all super busy planning to improve your store on store design, boost site speed, marketing strategies, and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season.

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales. For this reason, we are running one of the biggest campaigns of this year GET YOUR EXPERT! You will receive advice by getting on 1-on-1 calls and getting your problems figured out with our e-commerce professionals. Get Your Expert’s campaign ends by the end of 23/11/2021.

So, don't hesitate, let's GET YOUR EXPERT NOW

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 6 (6)
Blizz_406
Tourist
14 1 6

Hello 

I have gone through your website URL and I can see that is pleasant to visit

but are you contented right now with the structure of the website because

Publishing your website to send traffic your way to the right targeted audience who are willing to purchase the same and exert product you are selling. Provided they aren’t spammy, your website URL because they are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

if my information is useful kindly hit like and accept my suggestion

Thanks

DanSP
Shopify Partner
169 13 44

Hi @MichaelTan31, you can try to promote your site in adult forums. 

Dan from Ryviu

PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 3 12

Hi @MichaelTan31 

Your store looks grate. try make the shipping banner slides and also try using animated favicon or text to draw your customers attention back to your store if will shift to other browsers.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you with store management and eventually gain customer satisfaction and able to sell more.

Let me know if you need help. You may also check links on our valuable apps that provide real-time solutions

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

Hi,

My 2 cents.

The essence of good sales is always trust. because of the nature of goods sold, there would be traffic coming but conversion requires trust.

There are many scams running in adult industry in general. You need to understand you are part of that image. So build on branding and trust.

Some tips,

Your products are expensive, expensive products from unknown brand with little credibility are hard sell. Start selling toys which are cheaper and easier to market.

dont see your store as a whole, its a collection of products, build on a portfolio which is easier to market.

Next go big on content marketing, sale is the last step in conversion process, you need to put your brand name out there.

add some realistic photos of your products, it looks much more trust worthy.

add mental comparisons on product pages which will further nudge the customer to potentially buy like less than annual subscription of popular adult website.

also define your target audience clearly, go find them at right places.

Hope I was helpful.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1948 271 1430

Hi  @MichaelTan31 ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase sales

1. What I like about your store are: 

• The Navigation bar is sticky: People will be able to explore your webpage in a more comfortable and regulated manner with a sticky navigation bar.
  • Drop down menu allows customers to easily have general information about your products.
  • Having a live chat shows how you care about your customers.
  • Your products images are of high quality and making hover images is a great idea to bring customers' general idea about the product. 

2.Recommendations:

2.1. Including strong message and CTA button on your hero banner

Make the call-to-action button the most prominent feature on the hero banner, since it can help you enhance traffic and conversion rates. However, to make your banner more harmonious, try utilizing center alignment and a transparent color backdrop for an inspiring heading.

PageFly_0-1636798191783.png

2.2. Prices should be displayed more outstanding

Customers love discounts. It is a wise choice to have prices on HomePage which will save both customers and your time in avoiding the uncomfortable budget questions. Thus, it would be great if the prices are appealing to customers. Moreover, the calls to action serve as transitions between the phases of the buyer’s journey. They instruct the user on what to do next, prompting them to take immediate action. It would be better to include Add to cart buttons on your products. I will take our Valentine sales Template as an example for this: 

PageFly_1-1636798191616.png

2.3. Add Core Brand information

Promotional banners are helpful, but they would be more inviting to customers if they were separated into larger parts. Buyers are typically interested in any additional perks they may be eligible for.

PageFly_2-1636798191556.png

Free shipping, return policies, and any warranty or guarantee information may all help to improve users' opinions of a site or brand by ensuring them that it is reliable. The Homepage is a good place to highlight such regulations in an easy-to-understand way. Such information, which is on many users' minds, can help build trust and encourage people to explore the site further. Consider our Comfy Template as an example:

PageFly_3-1636798192507.gif

2.4 Add product core features:

Customers are sometimes more concerned with unique selling attributes than with price, such as the usage of environmentally friendly items or the lack of animal experimentation. It's critical to discuss important aspects that could be highlighted on the site. Before committing to investigating things, shoppers may have a better knowledge of the brand's most significant attributes. With your products, it is important to show this kind of information such as their materials, where, how they are made, is it suitable for sensitive skin or not… For example, like our Testa Tea Template: 

PageFly_4-1636798364571.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add Testimonials section or include both the user rating average and number of rating : Your message is quickly magnified to its greatest potential when you mix client testimonials with other effective marketing methods.

The Holiday season is coming with many important days. We bet you are all super busy planning to improve your store on store design, boost site speed, marketing strategies, and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season.

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales. For this reason, we are running one of the biggest campaigns of this year GET YOUR EXPERT! You will receive advice by getting on 1-on-1 calls and getting your problems figured out with our e-commerce professionals. Get Your Expert’s campaign ends by the end of 23/11/2021.

So, don't hesitate, let's GET YOUR EXPERT NOW

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

UpPromote
Shopify Partner
87 2 15

Hi @MichaelTan31,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear
  • You include enough information for customer in the footer
  • The information of each product is clear and detailed

However, here are some suggestions for improvement and I hope you find it useful:

1. Add CTA button "Add to cart", "Show more", "Buy it now" on your hero banner and each product image. It will help to encourage customers to click on and buy your products.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 16.23.43.png

2. Adding product reviews. 

Customers will spend their to read user reviews more than they read product descriptions.  So try to add some reviews of your products to your homepage. It will strongly help to increase customer's reliability to your products. You can use product review apps so support you to do it. 

To push up your sales performance, you can consider these ways:

1. Giveaway or contest

Free stuff appeals to everyone! Contest or giveaway could be a wonderful way to urge your followers to engage with your social accounts, thus, increase the brand presence to more audiences.

The basic giveaway would start by offering something that is extremely attractive for your fan base, make sure it shows real value. Next, a few steps are required to get the gift such as like/follow the fan page, tag friend(s), comment,..., all of which will definitely boost the engagement.

A cool contest idea for Shopify brands can be seen from Mad Millie as below:

UpPromote_0-1637141321600.png

2. Using affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing  offers a cost-effective and efficient way to drive more traffic to your business and increase profits. As a small business owner, affiliate marketing is a great way to increase your reach and raise brand awareness without breaking the bank. It has low upfront costs, but it helps you build trust through association and can drive traffic to your site. 

Why Use Affiliate Marketing?

1. Cost-Effectiveness

Affiliate marketing may be the most cost-effective form of advertising since you’re only paying for results. Once you figure out ongoing operating costs, it is fundamentally impossible for your affiliate program to operate at a loss because you know your cost per acquisition from the start.

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

2. Sales

With UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, generating an affiliate program allows you to tap into potential sources of traffic and revenue that you would otherwise not be getting. This is especially true of physical products, for which affiliates can do product review blog posts or videos, for example.

UpPromote_1-1637141615094.png

3. Brand Awareness

Not only can affiliates drive sales for you, but they can also boost brand awareness simply by reaching a larger audience and increasing your traffic and exposure. Even if visitors don’t buy anything, they may sign up for your newsletter — that means you’re growing your email list for free and can potentially get a sale by marketing to those visitors in the future. You can even drive offline conversions via something like an in-store voucher through the affiliate program, or you can drive consumers to offline retailers if you don’t sell direct.

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

UpPromote_2-1637141615108.png

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. The “Industry” Is Growing

As previously mentioned, U.S. affiliate marketing spend is expected to grow 10 percent over the next five years to $6.8 billion, fueled by the enormous growth of e-commerce  and social media.

6. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

bildschirmfoto-2021-06-12-um-1_1aafae4.png

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing