How to make Text columns with images as a slider

algoy
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi all,

We are using Debut theme and would like to turn the Text columns with images (feature-columns.liquid) to be a slider, can anyone help?

Below are the screen captured examples.

algoy_0-1631466479019.png

algoy_1-1631466526711.png

Thank you.

Best regards

algoy

0 Likes

Hi @algoy ,

You want image & text in slider or both part in one slide ?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
algoy
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi  @oscprofessional,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to have the image with text in one slide.

algoy_0-1631543284518.png

Best regards,

algoy

0 Likes

Hi @algoy ,

Share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
algoy
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi @oscprofessional,

My website is  https://littleglamjewelry.com/

Thank you!

Best regards,

algoy

0 Likes
algoy
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi all,

Is anyone can help with it?

Thank you.

Best regards,

algoy

0 Likes

Hi @algoy ,

Yes I can understand your issue, I have checked your requirement, 

for this you have to edit slider js file and template file for right solution.

This is the time consuming task, you have to do code customization work.
We are available for your work If you wish!
Please you can contact me 

Below is my contact address.

Thank You!

0 Likes