I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I have to say that I completely love your beautiful and professional store and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just want to add some comments to help you ramp up your sale growths:
01. To save your budget, I suggest that you should provide a review section for each product page. Product reviews are one of the most vital tools users typically look to for product information and to determine if a product is a good fit for their needs. Reviews often highlight details that users find important and can provide unique specificities that product descriptions lack. For example, users may look to reviews to clarify details, such as texture, fit, or quality, that may not be easily determined by site-provided information or product images.
On both desktop and mobile sites, load a minimum of 6 reviews by default. On desktop, consider loading no more than 15 reviews by default, while on mobile, consider loading no more than 10. Additionally, use a “Load More” button to inject additional reviews into the same page (not pagination)
Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways
Some third-party review apps you should consider are: Stamped.io, Loox, Opinew, etc,..
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
02. Develop engagement-driven Email Drip Campaigns based on email lead generation from your email sign-up:
Email marketing is the most scalable and best way to increase traffic and sales on Shopify. Unlike many other marketing and ads platforms whose algorithms usually change, email marketing largely remains usable and inexpensive to run.
here are examples of engagement-driven email drip campaign sequences for you:
03. Send Abandoned Shopping Cart email
Sending an abandoned cart email is one of the best ways to appeal to consumer desire and recover sales. If done correctly and combined with promotional material that adds value to the customer, your abandoned cart email should give your customer the nudge to finish their “abandoned” purchase
04. Write Product Description that sells
Tips: You can use Product Description Generator Tools to create hundred of content descriptions at ease
If you're interested in what I have said, please click on this article to learn more.
And that's everything.
By the way, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building highly sales-boosting landing pages. Plus, we've also created and gathered all the holiday page templates into one easy-to-choose collection for you. Let's check it out!
In case you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
Hey @Companyxino, I have just visited your store, and here are the things you can improve before you start marketing
1. The first thing you can improve is the cover of your store because your cover is not conveying any information about your store or the offers in your store. So try to use your cover effectively to show more information about your store. Remember cover is the first thing people notice as it occupies most of the space in the first fold.
2. Try to increase the font size of the menu so that people can see it and click them.
3. Coming to your branding try to use the logo more often so that people can notice the brand and remember it. Instead of using text as a logo try to use JPEG or PNG as a logo.
4. Try to showcase your collections on the homepage itself below the first fold which increases the interest of your visitors to explore your store.
5. Coming to your product page, you should do some work on your product photography and also on the product description and I can see you have used a lot of photographs for the description which are not at all clear.
For a more free detailed review, you can submit your store on our website.
You have great suggestions above. I would also like to recommend utilising a Social Media Marketing strategy which can be of great use and can be done at a minimal price - including free options. We currently live in a time where Social Media is as popular as ever and is free to use so you can definitely work with these platforms in your favour by creating. Here is a link to our guide on How to Create a Social Media Strategy.
Another tool I would like to recommend you use is Shopify Email. Shopify Email is our in-house email marketing solution to help you create email marketing campaigns. You are able to design your emails to match your brand and share links directly of products on your store. You can send 2500 free emails a month, and any additional email at a cost of $0.001USD (So 1000 additional emails would cost you $1USD).You can find all the information related to Shopify Email through this help doc.
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.
Add more options like about us, blog etc. on the header section.
Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.
Organize images, description on the product page, as page is too huge.
Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
Promote your products on social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.
Make social links open on new tab.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Hi @Companyxino ,
It's really cool that you are a teen starting up. I appreciate that.
As a fellow store owner who also struggled at first, here are my personal recommendations for you. Just make sure:
1. you have a winning product.
2. Your store is professional-looking and high-converting.
Hi, I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful
- add the best seller category
- Show promotion and a great shopping policy on the top
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
- Footer: add your social media
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help)
- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq )
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
- lacking favicon
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer.
here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify. In the top right corner, select Save.
3. Effective and diverse marketing strategies including ads, email marketing, SEO, etc For me, step 3 is where most people including myself could go wrong. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for quick sales but never miss out on SEO as it helps you grow your online presence sustainably with an affordable strategy. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free SEO apps that offer good service. I personally used this one:https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq
- In addition, I have a seeding plan to get customers in potential groups.
Just my recommendation as a store owner. Hope it could help and Good luck with your sales!!
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types
Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!