how to reinstate my store

nazir
2 0 1

My store was closed yesterday, I have been trying to appeal, but I don’t know how to appeal, and I don’t know why my shop suddenly cannot be opened. Can anyone help me? @Hank 

Replies 3 (3)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
874 87 128

Hi, @nazir!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I can understand how the sudden closure of your store can be frustrating. Generally, we send out correspondence to the account owners email to outline if there is a potential issue with the store. Have you had a chance to check your junk folder and search for "Shopify" in your inbox?

However, if you are still unable to find any email, I'd suggest reaching out to our Support team as 

we’ll need to access your account in order to gather more information about the issue. We’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

All the best! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

nazir
2 0 1

Hi @Mac,

thanks for replying. I have created a support request and my ticket no is 32503987 and received an email from the Risk Operations Team at Shopify which I'm totally unsatisfied with because they do know my case exactly.Thanks 

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
874 87 128

Hi again, @nazir!

Thank you for following up and for creating a support ticket. 

I can definitely understand the frustration here. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via Community Forums at this time, my suggestion would be to reply directly to the latest email sent from our Risk operations team. From there, they may be able to provide some clarifying information regarding your situation as they are the best equipped to help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog