SalsburKeith
1 0 0

Miracle Gainz

Reply 1 (1)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
158 8 49

Hello @SalsburKeith ,

You can maintain your store like a e-commerce website.

-> Your website looks like a fake store sorry to say this, But most of viewers are thinks like that only. You can maintain website then only you will get sales.

-> And people today turn to the Internet for information when they want to learn more about to find a required product, So you can write a content that will attracts to the customers.

-> Show products and product description.

-> Add Reviews

-> Add trust badges,

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

You can do lots work on your website!

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!