Huge traffic zero sales

SupremePro
Tourist
18 0 1
Please help. I am getting 1k visitors daily yet not getting any sales what am I doing wrong? https://numinouslights.com/
Replies 9 (9)
SBOfficial
Excursionist
25 2 9

The Niche and products are pretty cool... I even found my own curiousity to stay and look at what you offered. Where I was lost were the sale prices (had me raise a brow to be honest, they seem pretty LARGE, which raises flags in my opinion... that's pretty much for all of your sales. Also, the layout of the site is not as appealing as the products, name, or tagline once I scroll past the main header/slideshow image. Pretty basic to be honest. Once I scrolled down I kinda almost knew I was only here to LOOK, you didn't keep my interest. You have a great niche, and a good start, but I think the design and branding is where you are losing HEAVY. 

lucky_dim
Tourist
4 1 2

Could you please tell us more details?

1K visitors from organic search or from PPC campaigns? And where do you land these visitors?

If they come to your home page then there are several annoying factors:

1) 'shop now' button on the home page; no useful information for buyer, maybe Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.53.07 PM.png better to redirect homepage users to the shop?

2) discounts are very difficult to see (very thin red lines, small numbers)

3) activity informer (purple box in the left bottom side telling about some purchases in India) takes focus away from the shopping list and also totally not geographically relevant - it seems that buyer would be interested in activity in his country/region.

Hope our suggestion can help you to improve the store.

Best!

Contemplate
Tourist
3 0 0

Wow!  Neat products! 

I would love to see more product information.  Is it a lamp or a projector?  Plug in or battery powered?  Does it have replaceable lamps?  I feel like I need more information before purchasing.

SupremePro
Tourist
18 0 1
Hello thanks for your feedback I have changed the pricing and also will try and make the site more attractive in terms of branding and design. I am getting so many add to carts and checkouts but no sales which is really odd because it’s such a high number! I don’t know what is putting people off at the last minute any feedback on that?
mccaly
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @SupremePro ,

I'd like to understand the traffic before diving too deep into site design (since that may not be the issue). 1,000 users and zero sales seems like an issue, I'd expect 10-50 sales from this level of traffic.

- Where are the 1k visitors coming from - organic, ppc, content marketing, etc? If paid - how are the users targeted? What location are the users from (country)?

On the site:

- The landing page makes it seem like there is only one lamp for sale. Under the hero image I'd show more products to encourage users to browse.

- The discounts are hard to see.

Cursor_and_Products.png

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
Sarthak_Agarwal
Shopify Expert
124 7 21

Hello Numinous Lights,
I went through your store and found that there are many things which aren't available in your store which ultimately increases the bounce rate. There are no collections, no navigation menus, no about us page, no social media icons. There are many more things which need to be implemented in order to make your store appealing and attractive.

Thanks 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
SupremePro
Tourist
18 0 1
Hello
The traffic is coming from fb and Instagram ads. Targeting USA Europe & India. The discounts are the theme which I can’t change! My landing pages are the products depending on ad so homepage shouldn’t be a problem. Help
SupremePro
Tourist
18 0 1
@mccaly

Hello
The traffic is coming from fb and Instagram ads. Targeting USA Europe & India. The discounts are the theme which I can’t change! My landing pages are the products depending on ad so homepage shouldn’t be a problem. Help
Kaka12
1 0 0

Getting high traffic is not just a big deal, generating sales is important. You need to work on your keywords and products pricing. People are coming means they are interested but they are not satisfied with the products listed there, So making things more convenient will help to generate sales. For more info you can check Connecting PS4 to Projector.