I am not getting any sales can you guys tell me if there’s something in need to do

Solved

I am not getting any sales can you guys tell me if there’s something in need to do

Arcticflow
Visitor
1 0 0

I just launched a few TikTok ads with TikTok ad manager and got 5k visitors in one day! But no sales can you guys check if there’s something we need to do in the website or on our tiktok videos

tikok=arcticflows5

website=arcticflows.com

Accepted Solution (1)

mageplaza-cs
Shopify Partner
53 2 8

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Arcticflow ,

I am from Mageplaza - Shopify solution expert.

I would be happy to review your website and provide feedback on user experience. Here are my recommendations:

1. Add Favicon logo

A favicon is a tiny logo that usually shows up in a browser tab. It is particularly crucial for new websites as it enhances user experience by helping visitors quickly recognize your site when they have several tabs open in their browser.

mageplazacs_0-1719305467452.png

2. Adding Account sign in 

An user account will enhance the engagement of visitors with your website. 

Accounts empower users to access exclusive offers, contribute to a community of fellow customers, reach out to customer support, and receive content recommendations relevant to them.

You can see all the reference below having sign in icon on the website:

mageplazacs_1-1719305466853.png

mageplazacs_2-1719305466878.png

3. Social account

Does your store have Tiktok, FB, IG accounts? If yes, adding these to the footer will attract customers to follow your shop. 

mageplazacs_3-1719305466963.png

4. Add more section on the navigation bar

To make the navigation bar more informative, you should add several sections:

4.1. About Us page

An About Us page is a section on a website that provides information about a company, organization, or individual. It’s an opportunity to tell your brand’s story, share your vision, introduce team members, and outline your history, values, and achievements. This is where you build trust and credibility with customers.

Here is a reference:

mageplazacs_4-1719305466867.png

4.2. Support section 

You should move privacy policy and return policy on the footer to the navigation bar - an easy to spot position. Adding infoThis will attract customers to stay longer on your website and address purchasing hesitation quickly. 

Here is a reference

mageplazacs_5-1719305466890.png

5.Homepage

5.1.Banner 

The banner is too general and doesn't catch attention. You should add seasonal banners for current promotions or collections (e.g., Summer Sale, Winter Collection).

Here is the reference:

mageplazacs_6-1719305466898.png

5.2. Featured product

• You can make the Add to Cart, price and discount label more noticeable like the reference: 

mageplazacs_7-1719305466856.png

mageplazacs_8-1719305466851.png

6. Adding FAQs page and chat box

You can add an FAQs section and chat box to address common customer concerns. 

Here is the reference:

mageplazacs_9-1719305466778.png

mageplazacs_10-1719305466712.png

7. Search feature

You should enhance the search by making larger product images. Include category search, collection search, etc functionality for better content discovery.

mageplazacs_11-1719305466885.png

Here is a reference

mageplazacs_12-1719305466896.png

8. Product details page

The lack of product information might be an issue for the conversion. The product information should be in more detail. Please see the difference between yours and the reference:

mageplazacs_13-1719305467156.png

vs

mageplazacs_14-1719305473128.png

9. If you sell more product in the future

Display other recommendations or promotional sections on homepage, cart page and checkout page to effectively promote products and attract customers to buy more.

Here is a reference:

mageplazacs_15-1719305467157.png

I hope my recommendation will help you. Feel free to reply for a more detailed analysis on any specific area, or if there are any challenges you have. 

Good luck!

Mageplaza | Top-Rated Shopify Agency | Trusted by 230,000+ worldwide merchants

If our suggestion works for you, please give it a Like or mark it as a Solution!

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via consultant@mageplaza.com

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1199 344 358

Hi @Arcticflow,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

I'd be delighted to provide some suggestions for your store to help you further enhance its appeal and attract more customers. Here are a few ideas to consider:

Homepage

1. Add store favicon

A favicon can make your store stand out and be memorable. On mobile devices, favicons are used to represent your site when it is added to the home screen. This not only makes your site feel more like a native app but also helps in reinforcing your brand on the user's device. You can access to add this favicon from theme settings.

PageFlyKate_0-1719193490510.png

2. Adjust content on the hero banner

The first impression I get when opening your store is that it's unclear what products you offer. Consider adding a short paragraph to the hero banner to clarify this.

Similarly, for the background image, it would be better to use one that is related to the product.

PageFlyKate_1-1719193491050.png

3. Improve the product presentation

The product image in this section appears without a heading or any accompanying content. Consider adding some text to introduce the product specifications, details, and other relevant information.

PageFlyKate_2-1719193490882.png

Like this: 

PageFlyKate_3-1719193829240.png

About Analyze TikTok Videos

Audience Targeting:

• Audience Demographics: Ensure you are targeting the right audience who would be interested in your products.
  • Ad Timing: Check the times your ads are running to ensure they align with when your target audience is most active.

That’s all my suggestions to improve the conversion rate, hope that they are helpful for you.

Wishing you all the best,

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

mageplaza-cs
Shopify Partner
53 2 8

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Arcticflow ,

I am from Mageplaza - Shopify solution expert.

I would be happy to review your website and provide feedback on user experience. Here are my recommendations:

1. Add Favicon logo

A favicon is a tiny logo that usually shows up in a browser tab. It is particularly crucial for new websites as it enhances user experience by helping visitors quickly recognize your site when they have several tabs open in their browser.

mageplazacs_0-1719305467452.png

2. Adding Account sign in 

An user account will enhance the engagement of visitors with your website. 

Accounts empower users to access exclusive offers, contribute to a community of fellow customers, reach out to customer support, and receive content recommendations relevant to them.

You can see all the reference below having sign in icon on the website:

mageplazacs_1-1719305466853.png

mageplazacs_2-1719305466878.png

3. Social account

Does your store have Tiktok, FB, IG accounts? If yes, adding these to the footer will attract customers to follow your shop. 

mageplazacs_3-1719305466963.png

4. Add more section on the navigation bar

To make the navigation bar more informative, you should add several sections:

4.1. About Us page

An About Us page is a section on a website that provides information about a company, organization, or individual. It’s an opportunity to tell your brand’s story, share your vision, introduce team members, and outline your history, values, and achievements. This is where you build trust and credibility with customers.

Here is a reference:

mageplazacs_4-1719305466867.png

4.2. Support section 

You should move privacy policy and return policy on the footer to the navigation bar - an easy to spot position. Adding infoThis will attract customers to stay longer on your website and address purchasing hesitation quickly. 

Here is a reference

mageplazacs_5-1719305466890.png

5.Homepage

5.1.Banner 

The banner is too general and doesn't catch attention. You should add seasonal banners for current promotions or collections (e.g., Summer Sale, Winter Collection).

Here is the reference:

mageplazacs_6-1719305466898.png

5.2. Featured product

• You can make the Add to Cart, price and discount label more noticeable like the reference: 

mageplazacs_7-1719305466856.png

mageplazacs_8-1719305466851.png

6. Adding FAQs page and chat box

You can add an FAQs section and chat box to address common customer concerns. 

Here is the reference:

mageplazacs_9-1719305466778.png

mageplazacs_10-1719305466712.png

7. Search feature

You should enhance the search by making larger product images. Include category search, collection search, etc functionality for better content discovery.

mageplazacs_11-1719305466885.png

Here is a reference

mageplazacs_12-1719305466896.png

8. Product details page

The lack of product information might be an issue for the conversion. The product information should be in more detail. Please see the difference between yours and the reference:

mageplazacs_13-1719305467156.png

vs

mageplazacs_14-1719305473128.png

9. If you sell more product in the future

Display other recommendations or promotional sections on homepage, cart page and checkout page to effectively promote products and attract customers to buy more.

Here is a reference:

mageplazacs_15-1719305467157.png

I hope my recommendation will help you. Feel free to reply for a more detailed analysis on any specific area, or if there are any challenges you have. 

Good luck!

Mageplaza | Top-Rated Shopify Agency | Trusted by 230,000+ worldwide merchants

If our suggestion works for you, please give it a Like or mark it as a Solution!

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via consultant@mageplaza.com

rajimulislamjoy
Shopify Partner
212 18 25

@Arcticflow  Improve sales, ensure your website's messaging aligns with your TikTok ads. Optimize landing pages for clarity and ease of purchase.

Please don't forget to Like & Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!
If you'd like to support me, you can Buy Me a Coffee
Need a Shopify Designer or Dropshipping Expert ?
Hire us at WhatsApp! For Shopify Design | Shopify Customize | Dropshipping