I am trying to adjust the order for which an image with text section appears on mobile.

billieandbobbie
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi there

I am using debut theme and trying to change the order for image and text on mobile view for 'image with text' section.  Currently on mobile view the image is shown first followed by the text but I would like the text to be displayed first.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions, my website is billieandbobbie.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @billieandbobbie

Thanks for reaching out about this - I'm happy to lend a hand! 

Since you're using the Debut theme, which is developed and supported by Shopify, this may be something that our Design team can help look into further as part of our Design Policy, outlined here

However, in order to determine if any changes are possible on our end, can you please share a screenshot, or a mockup of the change you're looking to make? That way, I can get a better idea of the specific request you have in mind. 

Additionally, are you hoping to make this change only on mobile view, or also on desktop view, too? 

Can you also tell me a bit more about why you're looking to adjust this section, and how this will impact the way customers shop on your website? This is important to consider, as we want to ensure any changes made will benefit customers. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon with these details! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @billieandbobbie

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you still needed help adjusting this section on your Debut theme? If so, please feel free to reply back to me here with the information I shared in my reply above. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes