I'd appreciate feedback on my store

Jea
Explorer
73 1 13

Hello, I'm still adding products to my website but I'd like to have feedbacks as I'm almost ready to launch!

store: pupcounty.com

password: seoxee

Replies 6 (6)
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Jea 

I review your store. it looks good. but I suggest you few basics points for your store improvement.

1. You need to Add LOG IN Page and login Button.

2. Your Hero Image is not giving the Write message to the customers. you have to use the Dog image with your products.

3. Use Text related to your product benefits.

A11_0-1631272013171.png

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Jea 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

Hi @Jea 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. In general, your store looks good and has a nice layout. You have done a good job. I would recommend you consider using more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account through social media account. Gathered data through SL can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Loyalty and Reward program

Loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. Motivate customers to purchase more by rewarding them for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, birthday gifts with convertible points on your Shopify store. Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them. Also, you can thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers and keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate.

• Add Referral Program

Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. You can reward both parties with a variety of options and increase traffic to your Shopify store. Customers can share via email, social media, and any other platform with your unique link. 

OO.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Jea 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Shopipro
Excursionist
24 0 2

Hello @Jea 

I have this few suggestion if you want to make sales.

Slow page loading
Too many popups
Poor branding design
Low quality product photos
Not having enough product specifications
Too complicated checkout process
Over or under pricing strategy
Not recovering the abandoned carts
Hard to navigate website
Wrong landing page from ads

Hope that is helpful

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 849

Hi @Jea, congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback to help increase conversion rates for your store based on my experience.

Pup county 2021-09-10 21-11-17.png

Header menu

Your menu header is a little bit hard to see. I think you should increase the font size and place it clearly in the middle of the website header.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

Pup county 2021-09-10 21-12-34.png

Add a hovering effect for buttons

Sure thing the buttons are created with the hope that customers will click on, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

PATENTO BASIC COLLAR WITH HANDLE – Pup county 2021-09-10 21-20-06.png

Product page

There is a small error in the alignment on your product page. Please fix it, you'll see the importance of having store design perfect can affect your conversion rate.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly