I'd like some feedback and suggestions on my website, C'est La Vie Prints

RichyByrne
1 0 0

Hello all!

I've created my site and I'm still trying to gain my first sales. I'd like some experts to have a trawl through it and see if there's anything that jumps out at you, that you feel I could change or improve.

The website is https://www.cestlavieprints.com

I will be continually adding new print collections...

Many thanks,

Richard

Replies 2 (2)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @RichyByrne, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:

• Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. 
  • Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
zenkidiaz
8 0 0

One thing to improve is your product descriptions. Like this one right here:

zenkidiaz_0-1607151131154.png

Specifications-focused sales copy like this one would lose your store money each month, even if you have the best-designed store in the world.

Just message me if you need help. I'm a copywriter and would be happy to give you a discount as a first-time client.

Best,
Zenki