Hey Shopify Community!
I recently launched my first Shopify store, Brink Coffee. I wanted a clean and modern theme to reflect the brand, and I've recently started playing with apps to increase conversions and cart recoveries. I'd love to hear what you think - good points and potential improvements - and would love to see if anyone else has recently launched a similar store.
Charlie a Brink Coffee
Have seen your store and it looks great. Very clean and fresh, I love that.
However, here are some of my comments for you:
- You can have more than one banner (slider). Additional sliders can show some specific products.
- I see that you have three collections "Blends", "Origins" and "Decaf". So I think you can have a Collection section on your homepage.
- You can add the Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. This will increase your conversions.
- This section should look more outstanding.
- I have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content.
You can show the content on your website by having an Instagram feed for your site. Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will do that at ease, and also make your sales increase with tagging feature (totally FREE).
2. Product pages:
You're doing great with your product page.
You can improve some based on the list below:
- Add the quantity selector in case your customers want to buy more than 1kg.
- Add the Title for product descriptions.
- Add the Bundles to offer discounts to your customers
- Keep your customer engages with your product pages by having a Sticky Add to Cart bar.
- How is your traffic now? If you want to have more traffic, you can follow some tips below:
+ SEO your store
+ Hire influencers to promote your products
+ Use Google Ads or Facebook Ads. But you need to research before using ads.
- You need to increase your social proof by:
+ Have more lifestyle product images.
+ Have more reviews, especially photo reviews.
+ Live chat support if you can.
You're doing great with your store. Keep it up!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
Your store has some good points here:
Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices. And then, for more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business.
You've designed your menu navigation that provides full categories of your website. Therefore, I recommend you should add a sticky menu header for your site that will help your customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.
Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible
Base on the current layout of your banner, I recommend you should highlight the text that I've marked in the image below to ensure that is legible compare to background image and help you bring the best experience for your user.
Testimonial - customer reviews
I think you should make your testimonial section looks prominent and more professional because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery, especially if you use Page Fly app both of them integrate with our app already.
Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can refer to the PageFly template to create the impress homepage for the case store Maiz template.
I choose the collection Brink Blends to offers to my review below:
Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.
Product Attributes in List Items
Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as Product Type, The number of sales, How many products is available.
I choose the page Brink Blend Two to offers to my review below:
Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings such as the production process that will make your customer secure about your product quality.
Shipping information and Return policy link
When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website. In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.
Finally, in order to build attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Hello @brinkcoffee, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
- On the homepage, you should add a section of trending and new arrivals products.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hey Charlie, looks super slick!
Small point around the branding - IMO, it'd look a lot cleaner to keep the capitalisation consistent throughout. I love the lower-case "brink" logo, it looks great on the packaging, but You Capitalise Everything In The Names And It Looks A Bit Out Of Place!
All the best,
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too