I'd love feedback about my store

drcarolineg
1 0 1

Hello,

Any feedback about my store, Beverly Hills Whitening, is very much appreciated. Thanks

Replies 5 (5)
SirLancelot
Tourist
3 0 1

I think you have done a great job on your store. Images are crisp and clear. Video explains the benefits of the use of your product. Giveaway. 

Location is displayed. Klarna for customer time payments> I think you nailed it Dr. All the best!

Mac
Shopify Staff
189 17 28

Hi, @drcarolineg 

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I’m happy to help.

I’d love to provide you with some feedback on your store. Feel free to share your URL so that I can browse through your page! In the meantime, you can check out our Shopify Store Launch Checklist as this provides a methodical approach to ensure that everything on your store is optimized for conversion. 

I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps as these can enhance your existing site and are very popular among our merchants.  

Feel free to share more information about your business! How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages? Are you using social media to promote your business? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SirLancelot
Tourist
3 0 1

Please provide feedback on my store. Improvement suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

www.wheelchairsoasis.com

Harfehdex
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for sharing! I just browsed through your store and it is not looking good...the design is very poor

I do have some suggestions that can help improve the customer experience;

1. I will suggest changing the hero text and CTA to make it more visible for your customers. The CTA button and hero image should be very noticeable for a customer upon landing at your store.

2. The hero section of the homepage is too busy, you don't need two navigation bars on the homepage adjacent to each other. I think you can do just fine with one and make the homepage less crowded. As it is now, it can be confusing for a customer to understand where to begin navigating the store. 

3. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. You can have a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

Product description...

Also write a compelling product description.this will also help with your ranking

Cheers!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1951 271 1433

Hi @drcarolineg 

Congratulations on your store! Your team must have worked so hard on this so keep up the good work. 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores. 

In general, here are some good points I can see from your website:

• Consistency in using brand elements throughout every page
  • High-quality, studio-made images & video
  • Have review gallery of both customers and experts 

Yet, in case you want to improve your CR, here are my suggestions: 

1. Have an announcement bar 

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

2. Make the menu sticky 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1634453955186.png

3. Invest in a bespoke hero banner 

When customers first visit your store, they must be able to tell what your brand is at a glance, within 5sec. Yet the current hero banner cannot support them to do that.

• The image is having overlay colors
  • The text is being difficult to skim
  • And the video is not autoplay. 

Hence, before touching any detail, let's pay more attention to the very first content section of your page. You might want to consider 2 options 

• Show full images in a slideshow
  • Insert the autoplay video in the background

Finally, decide on which is the primary Call-to-action line and make it appear clearly on your page. 

PageFly_1-1634454021646.png

4. Make sure that each section is above the fold

It should be fully presented on the screen without having to scrolling too much, which might lead to distraction. For example

• The second button should not be hidden in the hero banner.
  • Or all reasons to believe (RTBs) that Beverly Hills Whitening is a great place should be read at once. 

You might want to check the display on each device and change the specifications (text size, layout, etc) respectively. 

PageFly_2-1634455293545.png

PageFly_3-1634455318973.png

5. Help customers decide, not struggle 

Present these pricing plans in a more relevant-to-customers way. You might start from pointing out the main difference in needs, for example: natural white teeth VS dramatic white teeth.

It'd be even greater if you do all these comparison things to encourage them to make a purchase quicker by helping them realize which plan/product is the right one for them. 

PageFly_4-1634455561795.png

That's everything.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.