FROM CACHE - en_header

I'd love some feedback on how to improve my conversion rate

vicky_m
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hello,

This is my new Shopify store: www.saya-accessories.com

I am currently running Facebook ads but not getting too many sales.

What could I do to improve conversions?

Cheers

Replies 10 (10)
BernatDiez
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

Hello Vicky,

Congratulations on building a store! I have been analyzing your store and I think it is nice and should have a good conversion rate! Maybe your conversion killer is not having enough trust and social proof to your visitors.

I would recommend you joining the TikTok trend and take advantage of TikTok's organic reach. Actually growing there is much easier than on other platforms. Also, TikTok Ads is much cheaper than Facebook Ads and could be worth it to you!

We have launched a FREE Shopify App that can help you raise your social proof a lot, and give your customers more trust. Here is the link to our page https://apps.shopify.com/tok-reviews.

Web-reviews.jpg

Let me know if you have any doubt! Have a great day!

Thanks

Tok Reviews | Let your clients add TikToks as a review to your products
- Rise to the moon your eCommerce Social Proof, Sales and Average Order Value
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD NOW

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4152 833 876

Hi @vicky_m,

First of all, I have to say that the elegant and modern design style of your store is a key advantage. I also see that you have tried to integrate all necessary eCommerce functionalities into the website to operate your business accessories more effectively. Good things take time so be patient and everything will be fine :). I would love to give you some suggestions below and hope they can help you:

1. Add Live Chat

Live chat is a great way to enhance the conversion rate on your page. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors. When it comes to live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.

2. Add Quick View Feature

Quick view is a great feature that help you allow the site visitors to check your products and add them to their carts, without having to leave the homepage/the collection page to access each item page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => increase the conversion rate more quickly. You can take a look at the quick view app on Shopify.

3. Use The Count Down Timer

Since you are applying the sales off strategy, you can try using a countdown timer on your website to create the urgency and increase the conversion rate more quickly. If you're interested in it, check out this app from Shopify.

4. Optimize The SEO Performance

I think you should check the SEO performance of your website to see if it has been optimized at its best. Enhance the SEO aspect could help your website rank higher on the search engine, and attract more visitors => have more chances to increase the conversion rate. If you are looking for an SEO guide for eCommerce page, read this article

4. Follow-up With Shoppers Who Abandoned Their Carts

Did you know that research from Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number and what you should do is to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo and Avada for this.

5. Optimize Instagram Marketing Strategy

I see that you integrated Instagram with your store. I suggest you should read this article to know how to utilize this giant platform to promote your brand and attract more potential users.

Hope my answer is clear to you.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck on your project. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @vicky_m 

Thank you for sharing! I think you have done an amazing job setting your store up - It looks very professional and thoughtfully designed. your products and collections are really good and I think the video is very clever.

Converting traffic to sales will always pose a challenge, there isn't really one thing that will dramatically increase your conversions. You will keep doing and testing, learning what works and what does not work- I will suggest focusing your energy on your marketing and pricing (make it competitive). They are a ton of useful resources on the Shopify blog and academy that can help you hone in on marketing. You can also check these articles on Making your first sales in 30 days and  How to Build and Launch a Profitable Store. I think there are really insightful 

Improving your store user experience and making it easy to use - has shown to help merchants increase their conversion.

Here are what I think can help improve your store UX

1. Make navigating your store - easy and simple; I see your header is sticky which is good practice but I will also suggest adding a hierarchy and historical breadcrumbs on the pages to help make navigating the store and finding products easier for your customers

2. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

3. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. If customers can preview the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it.

Also, you can get the Quickview/Quickshop option for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

4. For your collection pages, I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rates and convert more - A lot of merchants are saying that using a filtering system on the collection pages increases their conversion rate. That's why almost all top brands use a filtering and search system in their stores.

If you want to give it a try - you can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

I hope you get useful ideas from these.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @vicky_m 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. To motivate customers to buy products directly on the homepage without clicking on the detailed product page, you can add a Quick add to cart button. This tool allows customers to select product variants, quantity and add that product to cart quickly. 

In addition, you can add a sticky bar showcasing a hot deal or best seller product. A sticky bar is a floating bar that is always visible on the top or bottom of your site to stimulate customers to buy. If you want to reduce cart abandonment rate and increase conversion rate, try out the app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. It will help you easily activate the quick add to cart button, sticky cart, sticky bar and mini cart in your Shopify store.

• Integrating Instagram gallery feed

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. You can add your Instagram gallery on your Shopify store and tag products on photos to make them shoppable by using app Shoppable Instagram Feed. When customers viewing Instagram photos on your store, they can easily add products to cart by clicking on the product tagged. This technique will significantly increase your conversion rate as well as your number of followers and customers.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hell @vicky_m , 

Congratulation on the launching of your new store https://www.saya-accessories.com/ 

The reason why you have been running Facebook Ads and you have not been getting your preferred sales conversion is that you possibly did not follow the protocol of then marketing. Truth be told, you might be getting much traffics but without the creation of some certain thing on, the Ads result will not be much effective on getting sales. I will have probably suggest you trying tiktok ads but it is much for generating impressions and clicks and it has less functionalities compared to facebook ads. 

So what you have to do now is overhul your store and retarget potential customers and buyers using facebook ads.

LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
64 1 8

Hi @vicky_m 

LimeSpot Personalizer App could help with your conversion rate for your website. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and do not charge anything until we actually drive sales for you. Let me know if you're interested? I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business
flareAI
Shopify Partner
787 77 218

Hello @vicky_m,I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add the footer menu first word in uppercase.
4. Add more specific product title/URL in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/URL can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/URL unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Add a sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @vicky_mThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Some good points of your store:

• great items
  • visually appealing
  • good UI/ UX

- Display all the collection that you have on the homepage.

- The logo is not clearly visible. 

AiTrillion_0-1631612889456.png

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @vicky_m 

I Review your store it's really looking good. Everything is arranged. in your store.

You need to set your targeting. if someone clicks or engages on your Ad then you need to retarget the Audience.
you have to your Ad again and again. it will increase the chances of sales.

Use Google Ads, Youtube Ads as well.

for knowing why the conversion is not coming then I suggest one App. Replay Cat 

In this App, you can monitor every customer who comes to your store. and what he did, what he want to buy. how many customers come daily. through this App, you can record your Customer's screen recording.

I hope it will help.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @vicky_m 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky header bit smaller, so that rest of the page flows better.

Add few products from different collections with ATC(add to cart), on the homepage.

Include contact us page with adding more contact details.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Organize the footer section with minimize  empty space on it.

Thanks,
Waytoapps