FROM CACHE - en_header

I'd love your feedback!

alejandrodeluna
3 0 1

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to provide some feedback on my store.

shop.thesenseofdoubt.com

I'm looking for your thoughts on topics like:

• usability
  • the look of the store
  • the conversion funnel
  • comments/suggestions

What do you think? Feel free to add your thoughts!

Thank you in advance!

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2814 392 1738

Hi @alejandrodeluna

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder AppFor your store design, basically, it looks quite good, for example, having the testimonials, rich of images, link to social media. I would like to give you some recommendations to optimize it more.

1. Homepage: 

You can check this one if you want to have more information about the great homepage: https://pagefly.link/FARUBYwU 

• Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu: 

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Adjust the header: 

PageFly_0-1623091270634.png

There are a lot of links in your header which can confuse visitors. Trying to narrow it down or organize it not to be all on one side like this. One more thing is the search section is quite small. This is an important part for people to easily finding things so you consider putting it as a search box. 

• Redesign the slide

Your 1st slide right now is too large which consumes more time for scrolling, I recommend you adjust the size of it. Another thing to optimize the slide is that you can put it auto slide or put the arrow button for it to easily slide. The text is blending to the images with a small button, consider changing the text and button format to be more stand out.

• Add ATC button on the collection 

You have many collections which show on the homepage. You should consider arrange it into the different section or narrow it downs to the most standing out one since it takes more time to load all of it. Also, consider putting the ATC button of the collection/products can make the visitors likely to click on it more and get deeper into your funnel. 

• Adjust the reviews

Show your KOLs images and links to your social media like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook here. You had spent money on it so why won't you show it right here for people to see. Adding the testimonial is a great way to build trust with your potential customers. 

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_0-1623093581171.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants.
  • Using Load More in case you have many products and the customers want to get to the next part of the footer. Keep scrolling can make them out of your funnel. 

However, it is great that you have some parts like the animation for the images, the filters, the reviews part. 

3. Check store speed: 

PageFly_1-1623094099631.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!

Cheers, 

PageFly. 

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @alejandrodelunaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions:

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. Make it professional and well-organized.

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- InstaFeed on the homepage. Instead of letting customers scroll down create a slider of the InstaFeed. 

- On the homepage, create a slider of the product images instead of making them scrolling down to see the products. 

AiTrillion_0-1623142276690.png

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will reduce the bounce rate & help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

• Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
  • Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
alejandrodeluna
3 0 1

Thank you, great tips!