Please feel free to provide some feedback on my store.
I'm looking for your thoughts on topics like:
What do you think? Feel free to add your thoughts!
Thank you in advance!
This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. For your store design, basically, it looks quite good, for example, having the testimonials, rich of images, link to social media. I would like to give you some recommendations to optimize it more.
You can check this one if you want to have more information about the great homepage: https://pagefly.link/FARUBYwU
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.
There are a lot of links in your header which can confuse visitors. Trying to narrow it down or organize it not to be all on one side like this. One more thing is the search section is quite small. This is an important part for people to easily finding things so you consider putting it as a search box.
Your 1st slide right now is too large which consumes more time for scrolling, I recommend you adjust the size of it. Another thing to optimize the slide is that you can put it auto slide or put the arrow button for it to easily slide. The text is blending to the images with a small button, consider changing the text and button format to be more stand out.
You have many collections which show on the homepage. You should consider arrange it into the different section or narrow it downs to the most standing out one since it takes more time to load all of it. Also, consider putting the ATC button of the collection/products can make the visitors likely to click on it more and get deeper into your funnel.
Show your KOLs images and links to your social media like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook here. You had spent money on it so why won't you show it right here for people to see. Adding the testimonial is a great way to build trust with your potential customers.
2. Collection/ Product page:
The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on:
However, it is great that you have some parts like the animation for the images, the filters, the reviews part.
3. Check store speed:
Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.
Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!
- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. Make it professional and well-organized.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- InstaFeed on the homepage. Instead of letting customers scroll down create a slider of the InstaFeed.
- On the homepage, create a slider of the product images instead of making them scrolling down to see the products.
- You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will reduce the bounce rate & help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022