I deleted my catalog from the liquid code files. :(

ScottFowler
Tourist
3 0 1

and now I can't view all my products. Please help.
Now I get this :(Now I get this :(

Replies 2 (2)
Elias
Shopify Staff
1389 131 207

Hey, @ScottFowler.

Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you've accidentally deleted the catalog from your theme files. If you've accidentally removed the coding and the file is still present, then you can try rolling back to an older version of the file. However, if the entire liquid file was removed from the theme, then you can try duplicating the file. This can be done by downloading a fresh copy of the theme, then copying and replicating the file onto your existing theme. 

If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is also something that our Theme Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. However, if you're using a third-party or custom theme, then we'd recommend reaching out to the theme developer for assistance with recovering a deleted theme file. 

I've taken a look at your store as well and I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my end. Can you confirm if the issue has been resolved?

Also, would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer be something that you're interested in?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ScottFowler
Tourist
3 0 1

It was resolved. Thank you.