I don't know where did i made the mistake! please help me to undrestand

Solved
Pedrosh
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello

I build my website 3 months ago and I tried to learn by giving me this project, I studied all the Shopify videos and so many others about A to Z, I did everything step by step, from design to the advertisement, campaigns, and so many other stuff, but I couldn't get even one purchase! i was expecting only one for the first six months. probably there is something i don't know and i can't find what is it! can you please check my website and tell me what is that mistake? ill really appreciate it. I need to learn and you are the best teachers

www.meryberry.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @PedroshThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Some good points of your store:

• great items
  • good design 
  • easy to navigate

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. Add newsletter sign up box in the footer.

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience. 

- Reach your customers at right time, through right channel and target them with the help of personalization. Try more targeted approach. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. Run push campaigns. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
r8r
Shopify Expert
2350 305 834

@Pedrosh – technically shopping seems to be working without a glitch, the site is indexed too. I didn't benchmark the performance, but I assume that investing in online marketing would help. Maybe run a promotion, to at least generate the first few purchases in order to test your live workflows?

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
Pedrosh
Tourist
4 0 1

thank you very much for spending time with me, I have already published Facebook ads! not even one ad to card

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @PedroshThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Some good points of your store:

• great items
  • good design 
  • easy to navigate

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. Add newsletter sign up box in the footer.

- Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience. 

- Reach your customers at right time, through right channel and target them with the help of personalization. Try more targeted approach. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. Run push campaigns. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.