I Fixed Up My Store and would Like to now if its any better

SeaSide
3 0 0

I would love some more feedback on my fixed up store?

MY STORE: www.seaside.com.co

Replies 3 (3)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @SeaSide 

Looks pretty good. Must say, you have done a good job fixing up. 

Here are some thins you could consider: 

a) Consider making your banners a slideshow, so that they change frequently (after about 5 seconds). This way, the website will look more attractive to the users.

b) Since yours in an apparel shop, I would suggest adding more pictures for each item. People want to see what the product looks like from different angles, especially if they are going to wear it. 

c) the Christmas sticky heading is too small to notice. Consider making it a popup on your homepage. 

That's all from me. 

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear Seaside,

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

reducespaces.png

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 26-35

seasidespeed.png

• Hero banners can be better with CTA
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Need to do SEO
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Remove "powered by shopify" and open social profiles at new tab.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @SeaSide !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave