I got charged for a subscription I never signed up for

I got charged for a subscription I never signed up for

kukuwaa
Visitor
1 0 0

I was asleep and I randomly woke up at 7:00 am to a “miscellaneous” payment from Shopify, I never even signed up for Shopify I just made this account just now to ask and see why I got charged 23 kd or 70 DOLLARS??!! can you please try to see what’s up??? because im already broke as it is. Please try to look into this because I want my money back. I can’t even see if it’s something that was bought or if it was a subscription. If you looked into this please GMAIL ME. because I don’t think I’ll log back into this account so please try to Gmail me the solution and tell me what’s going on. Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)

SealSubs-Roan
Explorer
484 32 41

Hi @kukuwaa !

Since this is an account issue, you will need to reach out directly to Shopify support team so they can further check your billing account and check what caused the charge. You can also request a refund to them if possible. You can reach out to them by going through their Shopify Help Center and enter your concern on AI chat box, respond to it until the "I still need help" or "chat with a support advisor" option appear. You can also reach out to them via their Email Support.

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.