FROM CACHE - en_header

Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

I have got a lot of traffic but no sale

florinhoxha
3 0 2

I have recently started this store, and I have invested a lot of time and money into it. But it just doesn't seem to work. As I am able to get customers to visit my store, I believe that the problem lies within my website. I am not sure if I am missing something critical. I would appreciate a lot if I could get any feedback on the store

Store link: https://www.easylife.day/ 

Thank you

Replies 4 (4)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
13854 2108 2715

@florinhoxha ,

Welcome to the Shopify community.

Hope you are doing good. Here are a few suggestions.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as the logo needs more improvement on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

It’s important to note that your logo does not need to be exactly 410 pixels wide by 205 pixels high.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action buttons to captivate user attention. Use all images with good quality with the right dimension.

Homepage: Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, Most popular collection, announcement bar, Today's deals and offers etc. on the homepage to engage users. Home page banner image is very in size,  Reduce the size so that user don't need to scroll to see the call to action button.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Improve SEO, links, usability, performance score for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

Here’s an overview of the key elements you can include on your Shopify product page to be as persuasive as possible:

1. The product name
  2. Enticing product images
  3. A detailed product description
  4. Quality product videos
  5. Shipping information
  6. Returns information
  7. Ample customer reviews
  8. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
  9. An add-to-cart call-to-action (CTA)

Check your store with the Page insight tool to get the score. because the low mobile score can kill the website traffic.

• Firstly check your website speed score performance with page speed insight tool. Low scores can kill your store traffic.
  • Find the Pages,Where You Lose the Most Customers. Convert More of the Shoppers Who Put Products in Their Carts. Check your store bounce rate.
  • Showcase How Popular Product Pages Are. Promote Offers With Push Notifications in the form of Popups or announcement bars. Optimize Your Product Pages. 
  • Look at the difference between your New Visitors and your Returning Visitors. For most Shopify stores, your returning visitors will have a much higher conversion rate than your new visitors.

I have tested your store in SEO optimization tool.

-Keywords & Meta Data are missing.

-You need to optimize your store images.

-

oscprofessional_0-1660980699028.png

oscprofessional_1-1660980755724.png

You need to focus on the following points........

• Use dynamic content.
  • Choose relevant keywords
  • Use design to improve user experience.
  • Improve page loading time.
  • Create Content That Converts
  • Add testimonials, reviews, and logos
  • Mobile friendliness
  • Quality Content

• Send Relevant Emails
  • Make Use of First-time Offers 

Hope these points will help you!

Visit on our website to get more information.

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/search-engine-optimization/

Thank you!

If helpful then Please Like and Accept Solution. Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify App | Custom Pricing Wholesale App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Shopify Strategies Consultant
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 134

Hi @florinhoxha,

I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!

I am Sid from MS Web Designer (mswebdesigner.com/) (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).

Thank you for sharing your store URL. This allowed me to go through your site.

You have a beautiful website. 

Below mentions an Article written by me for merchants like you facing this exact same problem:

Getting Traffic But No Sales. Fix this now!

I really hope this helps.

Let me know if there is more you want me to share!

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1661148239438.png

PS: You might want to consider your website SEO.  It's currently at 55. But a fast website scores 90+. Speed optimization is required to increase sales and traffic. Also, if your speed is not good, your website ranking will definitely fall.

Do feel free to get in touch with us if you need professional help.

Wish you the Best,

Sid.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5681 1008 2352

Hi @florinhoxha 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing CRO solutions.

I like how you have: 

• Sticky header 
  • Trust banner on Homepage 
  • Featured products and categories on homepage
  • Average rating and number of reviews 
  • Product's hover image.

Besides these, here are some of my feedbacks for your website

1. Homepage 

a. Invest in Bespoke Imagery and Design

First-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the entire shopping session — with a negative impression translating to decreased patience with site hiccups and more abandonments, 

Your current hero banner have low resolution and is unconventional, you should use bespoke homepage imagery and design.

b. Add CTA to the hero banner

You should have a button, and have CTA message on this hero banner. Maybe "Shop now" and when user click on the button they are redirected to a sale page/collection or scrolled down to the product list on the same homepage. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 5.00.08 PM.png

c. Add Social proof 

Your targeted consumer are student and there are many way to engage their interaction with your brand. You can create content on social media and then add the social feed to your website. Users will often need “social proof” that a service will meet their needs — especially when considering new brands or brands they’re not familiar with.

2. Consider making blogs

Back to school 2021 is set to make a comeback, with schools reopening and both parents and kids eagerly preparing for in-class education experience after a year's slumber. It's time to start thinking about back-to-school marketing ideas. You should Create valuable back-to-school content for users and nest them under a navigation header.  

3. Product page

Three-in-one Wireless Charger Magnetic – Easy Life 2022-08-23 17-19-21.png

a. Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content
Even if the return policy is located in the site wide header or footer, it can be difficult to find. Customers will hesitate to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

b. Use Both “Bullet Lists” and “Blocks of Text” for Product Descriptions

Users have different approaches to searching for product information based on their information-gathering style, where they are in their purchasing decision, and the extent of their product familiarity, and need to be able to both scan and read product descriptions.

Advice: Product descriptions should use both text blocks (covering a product overview, potential use cases, and detailed feature explanations) as well as bullet lists (focused on a product’s features and specs). Additionally, core product information should be present in both the blocks of text and the bullet list, bullet lists must have appropriate spacing, and the bullet list and accompanying block of text should be placed near each other.

And those are my feedbacks.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If it’s helpful for you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

All features are available from Free plan. Let’s create unique website design with PageFly here.

Shopify Invoice Generator by PageFly – Try It Free!.

allneverything
2 0 0

I own two stores and have been doing pretty much everything myself. So didn't have to spend a lot . I do not spend on ads but after about 3 months I started seeing small results gradually. Is is what people claim like $1000s of a day?? Definitely not. But something that I can cover my store expenses and some Extra bucks in my account. Connect to see if I can guide you with out any charges.