Hello @Adam201002, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:
- Add a favicon.
- You should add product descriptions.
- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product.
- You should add customer engagement features in your store. It will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store and increase the conversion rate. It will help you to retarget your customers in real-time and will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. Customer engagement tools include loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, email marketing automation, referral program.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. Also, you can check out this article on how you can optimize the conversion rate of your homepage.
What is good
1. Your site has clean layout and I did not find much trouble to understand the what each section is about.
2. There's Refund and Shipping Policy at the Footer of the page. These two information is vital as your customers would like to know how their items will be shipped and you have policy to take care of each order.
What can be improved
1. The image quality is not the best. You might want to choose images with higher resolution as low quality can affect the presentation and visual of your page, especially when you're selling such fine product as jewelry.
2. Make the Header and Sale Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Sale Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.
II/ Product Page
Product Images look quite similar. They would be more effective if it's put in scale to actually understand how big it is and how it would look like when being worn.
Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!