I have made changes to my store but I'm still not getting sales. My pop up says it's been viewed 200+ times but only 3 people have subscribed I'm even offering 25% off. I'm begining to think my products are just pants lol.
1 suggestion was to change my theme - could that really be what's holding me back. I believe my store looks good but of course I would .
I'm doing paid ads but I'm going to stop as people are just going and not buying. 😔
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hi @JMandKo ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts:
What is good:
- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on.
- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page.
- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Search bar, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.
- Honestly, I do like the Mystery box idea.
What should be improved:
1. Make sure all the images have the same size
Images with the same sizes can make the layout look more professional so please keep in mind this. You might have only 5 seconds to make a big impression on visitors so please keep in mind this to optimize all the product images on the Home page, Collection page, and Product page.
2. Add CTAs under your products
You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.
Take our Mondo template for an example:
II, Product page:
1. Make the image size matches the content:
The fact that if you set the product image too big, you will leave a blank space that will cause a not good layout. So I highly recommend that you should decrease the image to be shorten as the length of the content.
Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022