I have revamped my store

PlatIceDragon
Tourist
8 1 2

I have paid a Fiverr "expert" for a new theme and revamped my store - I have yet to provide them with payment as I would like feedback on whether the work is acceptable.

https://pidragon-digitalart-ltd.co.uk/ Please take a look and give me your honest opinions

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM MY INBOX WITH ADVERTISING - I have had my fill of these now and you will be ignored.

I would prefer for you to let me know on this format. 

Replies 3 (3)
DanSP
Shopify Partner
161 12 40

Hi @PlatIceDragon, I'm Dan here from Ryviu - Product review app and Q&A. I have taken a look at your store and here are some of my suggestions:

• Change the color of your product price so visitors can draw attention to it. 
  • Make your add to cart button bigger on mobile view
  • Add trust badge below add to cart button
  • Change price format of all your items to XX.99, XX.98, XX.97,... 
  • Allow guests can purchase.

Dan from Ryviu
PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 2 12

Hi,

I've checked your store and very impressive, the professional and easy to navigate page is very advantage.

The designs match to your brands.

Btw I suggest you to also check on apps that could help you minimized your time for other tedious and repetitive task and you've got a chance to focus on other store improvements.

Let me know if you need help, thanks

Rein
Shopify Staff
78 6 7

Hi, @PlatIceDragon 

As others have said, your store is very well laid out, and quite attractive. Your art is also quite lovely. 

I did want to mention that your navigation is hard to see on the backgrounds that you have on rotation, the white text without any sort of embossing or "bar" to highlight or hold them means they float there. 

It might be beneficial to rework how it is presented. Can I ask your thoughts on the store itself? Is there anything you would like my opinion on specifically? 

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog