It is simple but I wanted to create a fundraiser quickly. Have I got all the points covered?
Firstly, beautiful fundraiser! I love the meaning behind your fundraiser/charity.
Taking a look through your website, I think you have hit all the points, however I just have a couple suggestions that might add a bit more interest and drive engagement from visitors 🙂
Just a couple thoughts; I hope this helps and best of luck! 🙂
Rhi & D Dept
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.
Add favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
1. Home page
1.1 Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Show some featured products
You should show some featured products of your store on the home page so customers can see them immediately when they first visit your home page. This helps to catch more customer attention and keeps them staying longer to discover more.
With each product, you can add a CTA button like my Pinky template
1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Father's Day template
1.4 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.
1.5 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies on the footer
=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.
2. Product page
I take this page for example https://empathy-works.myshopify.com/products/ladies-short-sleeve-bth-t-shirt-1
2.1 Add more images from different angles and of the real models
You should show more images from different angles of the product so the customers can see the details.
And you can add more images that a human model is wearing the shirts. To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the shirts on them, they can stop buying and find other websites.
2.2 Add Upsell section
This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- Add policies in the footer. It includes quick links.
- You should make it clear what you are selling and for about your objective and contribution towards society with a great enticing heading and few points under that along with a video or an image will make it look better.
- You can add a collection list on the homepage.
- On the announcement bar you can add a call to action button.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time on the basis of the customers' browsing behavior.
- You can add a newsletter sign-up popup & customize it by adding an image/information of the donation and a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.