I just launched my store thatopspot.com

Thatopspot
3 0 1

Just launched my new store looking for feed back and what I'm missing  thatopspot.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hello @ThatopspotThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- After displaying the collections section, give product recommendations and add a section of trending products, new arrivals, recently viewed on the basis of customers shopping experience. Use personalization. 48% of customers spend more than usual on a personalized store.

- Add social media links in the footer. Add a separate page of the shipping policy, contact us, about us. 

Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- On the product page, displaying features, specifications & other details like this and making customers scroll down you should create drop down like this as shown in the below screenshot.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Add a review section on the product page as shown in the below screenshot. Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1624343051335.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add an announcement bar, push notification, trending-new-recently viewed sections, review section in your store you can install an all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @Thatopspot,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-thatopspot-2021-06-22-09_44_07.png

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.