I'm excited to launch my new store within 48 hours and need your feedback. thanks

tuccidilusso
1 0 1

Hi everyone, 

I'm launching my new online store within 48 hours after many months of hard work and planning. I need your feedback. Note am still uploading my products and will continue throughout this season. For the most part I feel so much pressure to go live before black Friday as not to miss out on sales while I continue updating the site. Please leave your feedback and comments. I welcome criticism too and if I need to change anything, let me know cos I want a successful launch. Also please feel free to share and spread the word about my new business. Thank you

Password to view main website: tmbiamno

thanks everyone

Tochukwu.

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
966 134 724

Hi @tuccidilusso,

I’m Richard Nguyen – CRO Expert at PageFly-Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

I would like to congratulate you on building the website. You probably make a lot of effort on it. However, I have a few suggestions, and I hope they will help you improve your store.

Basically, your store has many great points:

• Have a brand story.
  • Had a wide variety of products.
  • Clean design.
  • Have a favicon to your store.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Add customer’s reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective.

RichardNguyen_0-1637542568615.png

2. Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect better with your customers and keep them updated.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, an Instagram feed.

3. Add a secondary hover image on each product photo

By adding secondary hover images on each product photo, customers can see a different photo of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.

RichardNguyen_1-1637542695698.png

4. Add images of real people using the products

When seeing a model using the product, customers psychologically trust more when someone has experienced the quality and trusts to use the product. Products, especially jewelry, when used by models, will increase the splendor, attraction as well as its inherent nobility to be more prominent.

RichardNguyen_2-1637542792919.png

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, the FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Kindest Regards,

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
146 16 55

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a menu bar, a best-seller category on it.
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637550458700.png

- add a product section on your homepage:

hori_tran_1-1637550554565.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!