I’m getting initiated checkouts and adds to cart, but no sales. Please help!

cba1
2 0 0

I’m getting adds to cart and checkouts initiated, but no sales. I’m a beginner so I honestly have no idea what the problem could be. If anyone could look at my store and maybe go through what might be a problem I’d really appreciate it.

My store: culinaplug.com

Replies 4 (4)
Jivan_Suhagiya
Shopify Partner
515 74 114

Hi,
user experience looks fine, did you checked price of same product in different sites? it may be issue if much difference  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: suhagiyajivan1992@gmail.com
First kind of Checkout Reminder APP: https://apps.shopify.com/checkout-reminder
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @cba1 

As it is a new store , hope following suggestion will help you

1. Improve social proof and build trust
  2. Do retarget paid ads
  3. Do SEO
  4. Also needs to improve the design
  5. Do e-mail marketing
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @cba1, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Being a single product store you should add an engaging video of the product, its use, and benefits on the homepage to engage the visitors coming to your store. It will help you to grab visitors' attention.

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Add loyalty rewards program. Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
cba1
2 0 0

Please give tips on how I would build social proof and improve trust. Also give tips on improving store design and retargeting please. Much appreciated