FROM CACHE - en_header

I'm looking for feedbacks and suggestions on my store

gadgetsebox
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I about to launched my site in next few days and I'm looking for feedbacks and suggestions on my store look and feel etc.  to  improve it. If you have some time to spare, please look over it and tell me what you think. I will be highly grateful for valuable feedback and suggestions.

https://www.gadgetsebox.com/ 

Thanks in advance.

Replies 6 (6)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @gadgetsebox 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

gadspeed.png

• Improve your ON  PAGE SEO
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • At footer:

gadfooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @gadgetseboxThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

- You need to work on the layout of the product page. It doesn't look organized & professional. You can see the below image for reference.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Make your store attractive & visually appealing.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.

- Give product recommendations on the homepage by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @gadgetsebox 

Congratulations on the debut of your new store. You did a great job developing your website. I only have a few minor suggestions for you to consider. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

You have many collections and sub collections so it is better to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar makes it more convenient for them to enter any pages without scrolling up to the bottom of the homepage.

In addition, you should put the Add to cart button on all products displaying on the homepage. It brings better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. 

A sticky cart  is also an effective method to reduce abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Product page

The first suggestion for your product page is adding the BUY NOW button. This button can speed up the customer buying process and reduce the abandonment cart rate a lot. Customers can go straight to the checkout page after hitting the BUY NOW button and complete their purchase without going to the cart page.

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundles Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like 

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
gadgetsebox
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks to you for your inputs and suggestions.

There are very helpful, I will connect to you need further support on this.  

gadgetsebox
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions.

There are really good insights for me. Hope you can support further on this.

I will connect with you in future when required.

thanks

gadgetsebox
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I will get in touch with you in future when and where required.