FROM CACHE - en_header

I'm really need feedback for my new store

hymk118
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, my store is: https://romrob.store/
I just have launched my store for 2 months and i'm trying to increase more traffic. My niche is cute, animated designs that both good for kids and adults. I'm really appreciated any honest feedbacks. I'm living in Viet Nam so i'm trying to learn more about the USA and EU market, what people like, ...etc ... to adjust my designs.  

And i'm thinking about hiring an Shopify expert to have sales, do you think they are worthy? Because the price is quite high for me since i have a really low budget to start this POD shop. 

Thank you and have a nice day 

Replies 4 (4)
hymk118
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 

OMG, that was such a details and helpful feedback. I'm really really apprecited that. Thank you a lot and i know what i need to do to upgrade my shop better. 

hymk118
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello @hori_tran 

OMG, that was such a details and helpful feedback. I'm really really apprecited that. Thank you a lot and i know what i need to do to upgrade my shop better.  

Khushi15
Tourist
10 0 3

Hey @hymk118, hope all is well with you.
Overall I felt that the website is clean and neat. However, I have a few points that you can incorporate to help you grab users' attention.

1.  In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product.  Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.
- You can add an option on the images itself where in users can zoom in/out to get a better look at the product. 
- You can add realistic product images - this leads to trust and loyalty from the users' end
videos to attract customers and show the usage of products better.
- You should add product reviews and trust badges: It is for a known fact that we rely on other people’s opinions or actions to decide on our own. You can read more about trust badges here.
2. Add a little more to your "About Us" section - these sections are important as they lead to customer trust and loyalty.
3. BFCM is almost here, you can have a featured collection based on your offers, black friday, christmas, new arrivals, best sellers, etc like a lot of other successful clothing stores. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here
4. Add a "Contact Us" section at the top as well with a form to be filled by the customers. This makes the entire process more legit and organised. 
5. You can use animated product labels to grab customer attention by telling a visually appealing story on your product images through animated badges that transform your product details page into a product story page. Find more here.

Hope this helps!
Best.

hymk118
Tourist
4 0 1

@Khushi15 Hello, 

Thank you a lot for the feedbacks. It really helps ^^ 
Have a nice day