Hello All,

My e-Store https://homeoffice-pp.com/

Thanks 

Khaled Albagha

Replies 7 (7)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Khaled_Albagha, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- In the first fold of the homepage, add the banner image with a call to action button on it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add newsletter signup with a discount code to entice customers to signup for the newsletter. It will help you to increase the number of newsletter subscribers so you can target them later on through email campaigns. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Khaled_Albagha
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank You .... @AiTrillion 

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @Khaled_Albagha 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Shift Hero banner to top of the Home Page.

Organize the header section and make sure to have less empty space.

Mention more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

Add Chatbot, for customer support and you can also analyze the customer Choices.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1673

Hi @Khaled_Albagha 

It's PageFly Landing Page Builder here and I have been wandering your store and just like the idea of your design at first glance. As there's always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

Homepage

• Add Hero banner to the Homepage

When customers land on the Homepage, the hero banner will give them a good impression. Please add the banner with an excellent background related to your product, good Heading, and CTAs. Customers won't be willing to discover your store if they don't see any of your store's highlights at first sight.

PageFly_0-1616318194432.png

• Add CTA button

I see you are showing many products on the Homepage, but it doesn't contain any interactive elements yet. Consider adding CTA buttons like Buy Now button or Add-to-Cart button to your product on the Collection list to make visitors more engaged

PageFly_1-1616318194496.png

• Add the "hover" effect to your product list

To add more information to the product list, I would suggest you adding a hover effect to the product image to make your store lively and improve the user experience and make browsing products easier. Visitors can quickly view the second image when they mouse over the product image.

• Make your header "sticky."

This feature allows visitors to navigate the store as the main menu stays sticky on top of the page. This is one of the most important elements because a sticky menu makes browsing your store much faster. 

• Add an announcement bar

This is a simple and effective way to announce your free shipping offer, discount, new arrival, or other promotion. You can make short but essential messages, notify people about updates, and urge them to click action without interfering with the store's main content. 

Product page

• More product images: 

I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles. Even better, you can show the video that review your product since most of your products are electronic products. Video is a quick and perfect way to deliver the information.

• Reviews/ testimonials section:

Improve your brand's reputation by adding reviews about your product page. Product reviews are essential to the success of an online store. Not only do customers find it helpful to have an overview of their exciting items, but often online sellers can also use this section to help the new customers pick the right product with extra information from the review.

PageFly_2-1616318194435.png

The review section on your product page right now is not good and does not show enough information.

Consider adding Testimonials on your Homepage also. 

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can give it "Like" or mark it as the solution to let me know if this is helpful for you. 

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Khaled_Albagha
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you  

Khaled_Albagha
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank You @waytoapps 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Khaled_Albagha,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.