FROM CACHE - en_header

I need feedbacks on store conversion rate

Solved
Lana193931
3 0 2

Hi dear, 

I have launched my Shopify for almost 5 months but the revenue is not as expected. 

Could anyone take a look at my store and then give me feedback, I really want to maximize my store conversion rate optimization. My store had a good site speed, and keyword optimization,....

My store: https://orthojointrelief.com/

Any suggestions/recommendation is highly appreciated. 

*Plz don't just make your seeding comments* 

Thank you guys so much

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
prpwebs
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lana193931 , I really liked your Shopify store, and a lot of conversion features are already there. The best part is your domain name which is easy to remember and popular.

I will try to list out some issues I found:

1.  The text on pictures on the home page is not readable when I checked it on my phone
  2.  Add to Basket button on phone at the bottom requires me to click multiple times because of WhatsApp button placement and discount offers
  3. On the Collection, page try to put Add To cart on a Single Line
  4. Give Breathing space on the Product Page top section
  5. I understand that speed is important but images should not look blurry
  6. Spacing should be consistent all over the site
  7. Remove quantity box if possible
  8. Make the Shop button on the home page images more visible and bigger and move it to the bottom center if possible. It should be in a consistent position on all imagesIMG_9259.PNGIMG_9258.PNGIMG_9257.PNGIMG_9256.PNG

   

Screenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.58.17 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.57.15 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.55.25 AM.png

    

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
prpwebs
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lana193931 , I really liked your Shopify store, and a lot of conversion features are already there. The best part is your domain name which is easy to remember and popular.

I will try to list out some issues I found:

1.  The text on pictures on the home page is not readable when I checked it on my phone
  2.  Add to Basket button on phone at the bottom requires me to click multiple times because of WhatsApp button placement and discount offers
  3. On the Collection, page try to put Add To cart on a Single Line
  4. Give Breathing space on the Product Page top section
  5. I understand that speed is important but images should not look blurry
  6. Spacing should be consistent all over the site
  7. Remove quantity box if possible
  8. Make the Shop button on the home page images more visible and bigger and move it to the bottom center if possible. It should be in a consistent position on all imagesIMG_9259.PNGIMG_9258.PNGIMG_9257.PNGIMG_9256.PNG

   

Screenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.58.17 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.57.15 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.55.25 AM.png

    

PageFly
Shopify Partner
3576 532 1875

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Basically, your store has some good points

• Have a clear CTA button on the banner
  • Have secondary hover images
  • Have average ratings for each product
  • Showing customer reviews
  • Display social feed on the home page
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you

1. Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

2. Add a section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

Generally, I think your store is well optimized for conversion. But you can still check some sale season templates to improve your store for this year and take a look at some holiday tips from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like it and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

Rayshuggs
Trailblazer
219 20 47

Hello Lana, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved to help optimize your conversion rates.

1) Make use of a sticky header. This would help make it easier for customers to navigate through the store as they won’t need to keep scrolling all the way back up to access the search button or other features.

2) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help catch the attention of customers with certain products.

3) Show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take actions of their own in the store and this would likely lead to an increase in sales in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

I wish you and your business the best of luck!

Lana193931
3 0 2

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Will consider your advice ^^