FROM CACHE - en_header

I need help regarding my store under development.

Solved
Felicity103
2 0 0

I am just developing my store under the Shopify Partner, I will like the community to give me feedback about the store and also advise me if I should go on using Shopifypartner.com, Shopify.com, or the Shopifyplus.

frontline-world.myshopify.com
p/w: craida

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Felicity103 ,

I'm Leah. I have viewed the attached store link on your request and wow you have gotten winning product on your store.

I will like to tell you that you can continue with the Shopify partner too but when the store is live you can transfer ownership also.

Here is my feedback about your store.

The store looks attractive but I will advise you to implement e-mail marketing so that you will easily generate people's information and workflows.

Hope this helps🤞

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Felicity103 ,

I'm Leah. I have viewed the attached store link on your request and wow you have gotten winning product on your store.

I will like to tell you that you can continue with the Shopify partner too but when the store is live you can transfer ownership also.

Here is my feedback about your store.

The store looks attractive but I will advise you to implement e-mail marketing so that you will easily generate people's information and workflows.

Hope this helps🤞