I need help!!

Solved
BahmCreations
Tourist
3 0 1

Is there actually customer support for shopify??? i just want to send their supposed 24/7 support team a msg asking about why my store still wont show up in a google search. but every time i go to send a msg i end up in a never ending loop of submitting my store name and then going to the support page but never getting passed that!!! errgh.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1369 314 399

This is an accepted solution.

Consider sending a quick email to Shopify's Merchant support via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email

If you recently launched your site, ensure to submit it to Google Search Console, and give it some time to process. It should start being visible in the Google search within a week or two, on average.
https://search.google.com/search-console/about

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1369 314 399

This is an accepted solution.

Consider sending a quick email to Shopify's Merchant support via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email

If you recently launched your site, ensure to submit it to Google Search Console, and give it some time to process. It should start being visible in the Google search within a week or two, on average.
https://search.google.com/search-console/about

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @BahmCreations.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance.

To answer your question, we do indeed offer 24/7 support!  While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help center here and log in to your account to create a support request. In regards to the looping you are experiencing, this is quite common so no worries there. 

In order to access our support options, you must first search for what you need support for in the search field, regardless if you log in through your shop or choose "log-in without shop."

I hope that clears it up for you, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions as well, we are always happy to chat!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @BahmCreations,

1. Go here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

2. Log into your Shopify account.

3. Type your question into the search bar and click search.

shopify-support.png

4. Scroll down to Get Support and click Continue.

shopify-suppor2t.png

5. Click the method in which you would like to get support. I personally like chat, you get on with someone normally right away.

shopify-support-3.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

BahmCreations
Tourist
3 0 1

thanks the link helped me get in tounch with someone hopefully that will help.

BahmCreations
Tourist
3 0 1

hey thanks for your reply but my issue is the looping that doesnt allow me to reach the part where i actually can contact anyone. it askes me what profile or store i have then sends me to choose either the explore shopify help centre or community doesnt matter which i choose or what i do from there as after i make my choice it starts all over again. incredibly frustrating.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

@BahmCreations,

Also, as a follow up to my post. If you go to Google and type

site:yourdomain.com

into the search bar, it will show you all of the pages Google has indexed.

If your store is showing up as indexed but you aren't showing up for keywords you are targeting, that is a different thing, that would be getting your SEO right.

We did a video about Shopify SEO that I'll leave here for you:

Hope that helps!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @BahmCreations.

I just wanted to pop back into this thread to make sure you were able to reach our support through the steps given. Please feel free to reach back out here if you are still having issues, we are always happy to help out. -Marty

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog