I need really good advise on my store

Solved
1Fiz
Tourist
5 1 2

Hello guys So I have just joined recently and my store was up and running for the last 3 days I get a few visitors and already hitted 1200 visitors in 3 days, I feel like my site is a really big mess, I payed someone to find me a product and make a site, the product has potention and can do good. But ever since I have this gut feeling that's telling me its the store that feels to cheap and not trust worthy and not a premium feel to it and not enough information about what we are, and the buyer even told me no one cares the customer will just buy and leave and that just gave me his vision of what he wants really, I mean the guy is a 7 figure guy but still I think getting that trust from your customers is a big plus and a better feel to the store, I have thinked of using the theme Impulse I realllly like it and its the look I want but I need help on what to improve first, cause there is no way I get 1200 vistors and 0 sales. store link https://zettobottle.com/ please let me know asap and thanks for taking the time to respond. I know alot of you dont like one product stores but I like them

Growave
Shopify Partner
1109 35 380

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @1Fiz 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. First of all, I would like to admit that you have quite good traffic (1200 visitors in 3 days). Since you have traffic but 0 sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest you implement more eCommerce marketing tools.  Attach to your store real customer's photo reviews in order to build customer trust and social proof. 

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. 

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1Fiz
Tourist
5 1 2

Thank you for your feed back Is there any way I can talk to you private or not really? Also how did the store feel for you

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @1FizThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to make customers take an action on it.

- Product page looks good!

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_0-1631701603409.png

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1109 35 380

Please check your messages.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1Fiz
Tourist
5 1 2

Message me private then we can have a chat :)) thannk you so much forall the feedback guys! your all helping me out

0 Likes
1Fiz
Tourist
5 1 2

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply i am going to try fixing it all I just need someones help on this because I suck so it would be good to learn from someone more experienced than me

0 Likes
1Fiz
Tourist
5 1 2

Also one thing I wanted to mention is all the visitors are coming from tiktok because facebook rejected me review and I cant seem to get a hold of my domain I tried all fb steps but shopify is not allowing me to do anything, So if tiktok keeps doing this because I keep getting 300 - 400 visitors a Day which imo is really good, but yea still feel like the website lacks that premium and trust.

0 Likes
Basiru266
1 0 0

Hi friends good morning everyone.am a new member

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

@1Fiz

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes