I need some feedback on my store

EyeFine
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello, this is my first store and I would really appreciate specific and honest feedback on my store, thanks!

https://08st4h44yujnpd29-58426359957.shopifypreview.com

Replies 15 (15)
EyeFine
Tourist
5 0 2

PS: i know i need to change my product photo’s (i am waiting on my products fron my supplier so i can make some great product pictures) 🙂

Dizisi
Excursionist
35 0 11

Hi, I'm glad to see, I think that two months is a very long time for the arrangement of the store, I see that it has been founded in June 2021

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EyeFine 

IT'S SO NICE TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD I HAVE VIEWED YOUR STORE PERFECTLY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEWLY LAUNCHED STORE IT WILL BE FRUITFUL.

SINCERELY YOU STORE REALLY LOOKS GOOD BUT I WILL LOVE TO ASK TWO THINGS 

1. WHAT MARKETING STRATEGY HAVE YOU USED ON THE STORE BECAUSE GOOGLE ADS WILL BE A GREAT ONE FOR YOU 

2. HAVE YOU IMPLEMENTED OMNISEND MARKETING AUTOMATION ON THE STORE ?

REPLY ME CONCERNING THIS 

THANKS 

WINNE

Anonymous
Not applicable

THE INTENTION TO CHANGE IS GREAT I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT 

EyeFine
Tourist
5 0 2

do you like it?

EyeFine
Tourist
5 0 2

I think i am going to use TikTok ads for the most part

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @EyeFine 

Welcome to Shopify, it is Growave team. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would like to recommend you consider eCommerce marketing tools for better traffic and sales. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

• Get domain for customer trust

Change it from https://08st4h44yujnpd29-58426359957.shopifypreview.com to something short and relevant to eyeglasses.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

• Gain more Reviews

Collect more photo/text reviews by encouraging your customers through the Rewards program ( giving discount / points )

• Add Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

55.png

Growave replaces 5 apps and provides Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard for a great price. The app is simple to set up, customize and makes a transition seamlessly.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

I'll be honest and I don't know what it is but my first impression wasn't good, the site just gave me a strange feeling I'm thinking it was the light blue but when I go back and look at it now I like it but it happened twice.

Once yesterday when I was going to do a review and then again today.  The first impression for me just gave me an outdated feeling and I think it has something to do with the light blue but really not sure.

thevista888
Explorer
65 0 21

I only didn't like the add to cart button. The rest is very good

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @EyeFine ,

I have gone through your Store , You have pretty Good Collection.

Let me please honestly share my feedback so that it helps you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization.

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I suggest you to add a Rewards program.

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Apart from these things your store is Awesome , Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @EyeFineThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store to make it even better and get sales:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1629355809752.png

Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

- Add separate collection category in the header.

- Some essential ecommerce tools that you need to add in your store:

• Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EyeFine
Tourist
5 0 2

I actually agree about the light blue, im really trying to figure out what is the best layout/picture for my slideshow in the beginning, thanks for feedback!

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Run a full width image of a girl wearing glasses and looking in the direction of your call to action.

Sourdoughbakery
Tourist
5 0 2

1. Couple of copy points that may help - 

No more headaches - rather than no longer headaches 

no more dry eyes - rather than no longer dry eyes

Full stop after 'computer' in the BOLT description.

2. Sale countdown is too long

3. Nothing happens when pressing 'get in touch' in the customer service page.

Good luck with it!

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @EyeFine 

Congrats on your store! Love that you have a Tik Tok - definitely a hot tool right now especially for ecommerce. 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some of your glasses - out in the world 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners