I need some feedback on my store.

presently
Excursionist
21 1 3

www.thinkpresently.com 

My bounce rate is extremely high and I'm getting good feedback on my products/concept on social but having a hard time getting conversions

Replies 8 (8)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @presently 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

The first thing that makes your homepage less attractive and may lead to bounce rate is that there is too much rich content text. I recommend you to omit or move some sections to another page such as Why we’re different, Return to the beauty of the present moment, vv.

• Expanding your products line

Your products look attractive but not various. You had better diversify your product line because it is one of the most effective ways to grow and strengthen your business. In particular, with more products, you have the ability to reach a greater audience and purchasing market. This gives you a deeper and greater hold on your current market, while also opening up to a fresh audience as well.

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of followers. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

If you want to enable Instagram feed on your website, try out this app for Free Shoppable Instagram Feed

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
presently
Excursionist
21 1 3
Thank you! This is super helpful!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 342 1665

Hi @presently,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having a sticky menu: This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Header

The featured image looks great with a CTA button on it. However, I think it might be more reasonable if you place the social media icons in the footer and replace them with the favicon instead. Thus, I believe that you will have more space to display other sections below the header.

PageFly_0-1629258696277.png

2. Icon Without Link

This arrow icon makes me confused after all. I tried clicking on it many times because I think it would lead me to the About Us page or open up more interesting information about your store. But it is not… So if you mean exploring the texts below, please do not put the arrow icon there. 

PageFly_1-1629258694001.png

3. Affirmations

This section includes many texts, so it would be easily overlooked. To catch the eye of the customer, why don’t you place the text with images/gifs/videos to tell your own brand story. I bet you would have more clicks than now! 

Please don’t forget to put a CTA button underneath each paragraph. As you might want, after reading those texts, your customers can click on the CTA button to explore more about the product and after all, they will buy it. Therefore, the conversion rate would be increased. So, why not my dear?

PageFly_2-1629258696136.png

4. Testimonials

The testimonial looks great, to be honest. But I figured out a small mistake. As you see in my screenshot below, the button has no hover state while others do. Please add it to the button and kindly remember that all CTA buttons should have the same styling as it would improve the conversion rate.

PageFly_3-1629258696201.png

5. Organization

Please put all the headings in 1 line and so do the paragraphs and the CTA buttons. Thus, your store looks more professional.

PageFly_4-1629258695153.png

6. Instagram Link

This button is not linked to your Instagram page. Please check it again and make sure no button will mislead your customers.

PageFly_5-1629258696221.png

Generally, I'm quite impressed by the theme of your page. But I do hope that you can take my comments into consideration if you feel them helpful. 

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, LIKE IT or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!
PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @presently 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify and Congratulations on opening a new store. We like the philosophy of your brand and the product concept that supports mental health. I would recommend to take into consideration eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Social Login

Social Login enables one-click signup and makes login much easier. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. 

One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

11.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

111.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @presently ,

I have gone through your Store , honestly you have Pretty Good Collection.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also , you can add a Rewards Program.

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Apart from these things your store is Awesome , Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @presentlyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Some good points of your store:

• visually appealing
  • good layout

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to let customers take an action on it.

- Add a call to action button here on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_0-1629292226998.png

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps! You can implement these tools in your store and start working on that. It will make your store better and will help you get consistent sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

You should never use entry pop-ups. They do more damage to user experience than just about anything other than load times.

And exit pop-ups detract from an online brand’s credibility. They make you seem needy and insecure.

Ethan Zuckerman, the creator of the pop-ups apologized in 2014 for creating “one of the most hated tools” in online marketing.

Entry pop-ups break the flow that is happening as someone is entering your site.

They enter your site with a goal and an idea and you break their train of thought and take them out of the zone with your pop-up. ​

You’re putting up a barrier between your visitors and the information they’re seeking.

It's bad for the web, it’s a bad marketing practice.

The fact that pop-up blockers are built into many browsers confirms this. After market ad-block extensions are further proof.

Get rid of the pop-ups and force yourself to build a stronger, healthier content strategy.

Let’s say for example that I ran across a ring you’ve posted on Instagram.

At this moment I’m in the zone, I want to buy this ring but every millisecond, click, move, and option is an opportunity to knock me out of the zone.

Your site takes nearly four seconds for the first content paint and 12 to fully load.

According to Google you're losing more than half your visitors before the page ever loads.

Google says 53% of mobile users abandon sites that take over 3 seconds to load and when your site loads if by chance I am still in the zone you knock me out of it with a pop-up that blocks my way.

And if that wasn't enough you are encouraged to go back to Instagram before you even try to show me a product.

Never link out to social media sites, you want their traffic ... you do not want to send your traffic to a site you have no control over and where all your competition hangs out.

shopfy-2020
Shopify Partner
42 2 7

Your store is good. It loads fast, the design gives a quick overview of your products, etc.

I don't know how well the checkout works, but you should carefully check that they don't have problems with the checkout, and that you have as many different payment options as possible. If your abandoned carts are far bigger than your sales, it may imply they are having problems finalizing the sale. Unfortunately, Shopify is a very buggy platform and it doesn't inform you if a bug is causing problems with checkouts etc.... you have to manually analyse every aspect of your store to make sure things work properly. Create dummy products for $1 and go through the checkout process to see if it's quick and easy. 

Conversions and sales generally comes from ad campaigns. Lack of the right, or sufficient, ad campaigns is the main reason stores have difficulties getting sales.